(1) Limited Edition Charizard 3DS XL Coming to Japan [10/26]

Does anyone know where I can find any more information about the Pikachu 3DS XL being available in Europe, such as when or where to get one? I would LOVE to get my hands on one if I could, since I still haven't gotten a 3DS yet.

As weird as it might sound... I'm not very impressed... I'd prefer if it had a bit more color, like the flame on the back...

not my style. i prefer the pikachu 3DS design. i'd like to see other pokemon starring in pikas design like a Haunter 3DS or Minccino 3DS *dreaming

I like the color, but not much else.

I am not interested unless it can sprout wings, shoot fireballs, and fly.

"Daddy, daddy, I won a raffle!"

"Well that's awesome! What's it for son?"

"The chance to spend 19,000 Yen! Can I borrow some money?"

Artemis said:
Does anyone know where I can find any more information about the Pikachu 3DS XL being available in Europe, such as when or where to get one? I would LOVE to get my hands on one if I could, since I still haven't gotten a 3DS yet.

It's available In the shop up the road :3 gonna go spend my 225 euro on it tomorrow.

TheShinyMinccino said:
Its ok but i wish it it had more color.

I sorta' agree. The fire kind of makes you realize that it's a bit bland on color on the rest of the system. Yet at the same time I've always love the minimal color approach. Especially if said minimal color is the goldish/silverish of sorts that is used here. So I guess I would actually prefer that the flames just weren't there, or were changed to the color the rest is, because as it stands it sticks out in a bad way.

Man that DS is awesome. Why don't we ever get these kinds of DS's? Not very many people will be able to get these DS's. I bet some will be sold online eventually. Too bad it is not for the North American continent and too bad for the region lock. That is so annoying XD.:)

Not the best design, but I like the fireball on the reverse. Who else is expecting Venusaur and Blastoise 3DS's soon?

Just took a look at the it, the design looks a bit bland for my tastes. Now that Yellow Pikachu DS Lite was freaking awesome.

Back