(1) Limited Edition Charizard 3DS XL Coming to Japan [10/26]

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Does anyone know where I can find any more information about the Pikachu 3DS XL being available in Europe, such as when or where to get one? I would LOVE to get my hands on one if I could, since I still haven't gotten a 3DS yet.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
As weird as it might sound... I'm not very impressed... I'd prefer if it had a bit more color, like the flame on the back...

LoveDanielColin

Thank you
not my style. i prefer the pikachu 3DS design. i'd like to see other pokemon starring in pikas design like a Haunter 3DS or Minccino 3DS *dreaming

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
I like the color, but not much else.

I am not interested unless it can sprout wings, shoot fireballs, and fly.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
"Daddy, daddy, I won a raffle!"

"Well that's awesome! What's it for son?"

"The chance to spend 19,000 Yen! Can I borrow some money?"

[email protected]

Aspiring Trainer
Artemis said:
Does anyone know where I can find any more information about the Pikachu 3DS XL being available in Europe, such as when or where to get one? I would LOVE to get my hands on one if I could, since I still haven't gotten a 3DS yet.

It's available In the shop up the road :3 gonna go spend my 225 euro on it tomorrow.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
TheShinyMinccino said:
Its ok but i wish it it had more color.

I sorta' agree. The fire kind of makes you realize that it's a bit bland on color on the rest of the system. Yet at the same time I've always love the minimal color approach. Especially if said minimal color is the goldish/silverish of sorts that is used here. So I guess I would actually prefer that the flames just weren't there, or were changed to the color the rest is, because as it stands it sticks out in a bad way.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Man that DS is awesome. Why don't we ever get these kinds of DS's? Not very many people will be able to get these DS's. I bet some will be sold online eventually. Too bad it is not for the North American continent and too bad for the region lock. That is so annoying XD.:)

ChiefLittleFish

Given Up on Collecting the TCG
Not the best design, but I like the fireball on the reverse. Who else is expecting Venusaur and Blastoise 3DS's soon?

Snorlax

Rabid Collector
Just took a look at the it, the design looks a bit bland for my tastes. Now that Yellow Pikachu DS Lite was freaking awesome.