(1) Level 100 Deoxys Wi-Fi Event [4/25]

I have the Japanese event already. Sounds like we are getting the English one. Which means I will be able to get 2 of these because I have both Black and White 1 versions XD.:)

I do certainly hope it matches the previous Japanese event.

Nasty Plot? Dark Pulse?

6omsf4.jpg

deoxys-s @ life orb
timid nature
20 HP / 252 satk / 236 speed (outspeeds scarf base 103s and anything under that)
nasty plot
ice beam
thunderbolt
hidden power fire / focus blast

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6as8oVcuM[/video]

awwwwww yeeeeaaaaaaaaah

FINALLY. I still wish I could get a SPACE C Deoxys, but this is great too. I missed the GS event 4 years ago and never bothered to trade with anyone, so this will be my first time getting it.

Can't wait.

okay so it was 5 years ago, my brain is still in 2012

Trainerhan1 said:
Still doesn't make up for Nabunaga's Rayquaza.

I'd rather have the V-create Rayquaza over the Nobunaga's Rayquaza... I always thought they should have distributed the Nobunaga's Rayquaza with the release of Pokémon Conquest and then, the V-create Rayquaza would be perfect to be distributed with the release of Dragons Exalted...

But anyway...

YES. This is the first time I'd obtain a legit Deoxys.

Same for me. Plus, I have all 4 games, so I'll have one in each forme legitimately...

I really hope it's Masuda's Deoxys. If it is, then we're getting pretty special treatment. A Pokémon based off a game designer. :)

Is it just me or has Gamefreak put a lot of emphases on Deoxys with in the past few months? Maybe they are hinting at a new Deoxys form like they did with Mewtwo.

It's things like this that seriously make me wish my friend hadn't taken my DS. Nasty Plot Deoxys? I do want.

I've never had a Deoxys, I'm so excited, it's been one of my favourite legendaries since I started playing!

Metalizard said:
Trainerhan1 said:
Still doesn't make up for Nabunaga's Rayquaza.

I'd rather have the V-create Rayquaza over the Nobunaga's Rayquaza... I always thought they should have distributed the Nobunaga's Rayquaza with the release of Pokémon Conquest and then, the V-create Rayquaza would be perfect to be distributed with the release of Dragons Exalted...

Wasn't the V-Create Rayquaza the winner of some poll for versions mascots or something. We should have another poll with an actual distribution unlike that Mew crap that was going on a while ago.

Trainerhan1 said:
Metalizard said:

Wasn't the V-Create Rayquaza the winner of some poll for versions mascots or something. We should have another poll with an actual distribution unlike that Mew crap that was going on a while ago.

No, we should have gotten a MEW with V-Create! That would have been AWESOME! 8D Or some other special Exclusive move. The fact that we got no download for that was bullshit.

Also, this is the first time I'll be getting a fully legit Deoxys, as well! 8D

Professer K said:
Is it just me or is Gamefreak put a lot of emphases on Deoxys with in the past few months? Maybe they are hinting at a new Deoxys form like they did with Mewtwo.

Deoxys fits in perfectly with X&Y's DNA theme as well. Hmm...you know what, this is actually pretty interesting.

Starboard Driger said:
Professer K said:
Is it just me or is Gamefreak put a lot of emphases on Deoxys with in the past few months? Maybe they are hinting at a new Deoxys form like they did with Mewtwo.

Deoxys fits in perfectly with X&Y's DNA theme as well. Hmm...you know what, this is actually pretty interesting.

Well it starts on May 8th, the day Plasma Freeze comes out. It's probably just like the Darkrai last year for Dark Explorers.

Vast said:
Starboard Driger said:

Well it starts on May 8th, the day Plasma Freeze comes out. It's probably just like the Darkrai last year for Dark Explorers.

And like how Mewtwo was for Next Destinies and Rayquaza should have been for Dragons Exalted.

Guys the Official Pokémon Site updated and the Deoxys Wi-Fi Distribution is only for Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 it seems like they possibly made a mistake saying it was for the first Black and White Games too.

Light Type PoKéMoN Exist said:
Guys the Official Pokémon Site updated and the Deoxys Wi-Fi Distribution is only for Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 it seems like they possibly made a mistake saying it was for the first Black and White Games too.
No it didn't. http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_blackwhite2_deoxys_distribution-2013-04-25/

Back