(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like some of the pokemon and ideas. What I dislike is the huge amount of stage 1's not evolving into stage 2's. :(

Well Serebii says on the website that he has been given the go ahead to reveal the info on the front page, just like before.
People keep asking him about his source but he keeps them secret etc.

So right now even if all the rest of the list turns out fake, which I don't feel like it will, I do believe the dark/dragon and the legendaries are real.

@stgr9
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about. I have seen times where Serebii and Beach post contradictions, and there are time Beach/Serebii posts stuff first. Saying he posts and believes Serebii's posts is nonsense. Furthermore when did anyone prove luvdisk evolved.

And there isn't any such things as proof for leaks, because by definitions they are not legally released. If you want to complain about how everything need evidence to believe in it then here's a wake up call. Everything on Beach or Serebii that doesn't reference legal sources is subject to change (this also includes translations)

well sir, they have clear cut evidence proving what they say! but for these pokemon they have no evidence and and have been proved wrong multiple times....

Don't know if this would be considered off-topic discussion, but it's possible Serebii's source is the same person telling Pokexperto all this info, since he's supposedly getting his info from some super secret inside source too. We have no way of knowing if all this is coming from two different sources or if it's just one person telling multiple sites and that's why WPM and Serebii's sources are saying the same things.

I agree with Mew, of course it's not confirmed since there is no proof anywhere but for now I'm feeling it to be true.

@strg9
(did you mean "oui" as in yes)
Who has clear-cut proof other than official sources. (I think you may have misunderstood)
What have these pokemon been dis-proven by. Previous generations which are already baring minimal relation to the new generation.

Ononokusu (sp?) possesses Kibago's red eyes - for those who don't believe that Ononokusu is indeed Kibago's evolution.

This is me being subjective, but another Fire/Fighting and no Evo/Pre-evo from previous gen bring the hype down greatly for me. I was hoping to see Tropius/Jynx evolution. I don't like the Monkey trio and these alternate forms either. Don't get me wrong, I love Yanappu, but the other 2 identical monkeys kinda make Yanappu less exclusive. Idk. I sure hope their evolutions make up to it. And it seems to me that they're abusing alt formes.

Quadrupedal Fighting-type is somewhat interesting. That Dark Cat/Panther Pokemon is definitely on my team. And I like that Dragon/Ice legendary.

I mostly hope that this information is fake because of the aforementioned reasons :|

Well it isn't confirmed yet, I will only start believing it when it is confirmed by a reliable source. We got tons of information about the Pokemon, but I would also like to actually see some pictures of the Pokemon as well to get a better idea on how they look like. There also seems to be more legendary Pokemon in the game/anime according to the information.

So now we shall wait a good 4-5 years for our poor Dunsparce, Quilfish, and Jynx to get evolutions. I knew this generation would disappoint me somehow :/

...?
We haven't even seen full art of the Pokemon and because of this list you're leaving the site?

...okay.

What is up with people this week?

Wow it's really sad when the members of a forum don't trust their webmaster :\

If WPM says this is real, then it's real. Really by WPM posting this info, he has enough confidence that this is real, or he wouldn't have posted it. Yeah you can bring up the martjin madness, but I think WPM has learned from that mistake.

I'm behind him on this and so I think this list is 100% real, period.

@Strg9: Well bye!

@strg9: Drama much? :p

Anywho, this'll all be cleared up soon, within two or three days mayhaps. Then we'll see if WPM gets eternal gloating rights. ;P

viva la revolucion strg9?

anyways, yeah i think this stuff is kinda fake

just like the pure stupidity of having the same type for the fire starter THREE times is ridiculous

Strk9 I am now fully convinced you have no knowledge of what you speak. There are 3 simple reasons why.

1. You didn't answer my easy question.
2. you didn't want to clarify
3. You think you'll get banned, because you disagree with Beach. More times than not people who are banned are trolling.

^This. Strk9, you obviously don't understand that they'res too much information to further support this list. It's legitimate.

I'll keep on the positive side and say that there is always some truth in rumors. Hopefully only the good stuff from this list is just that truth I'm looking for. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back