(1) Kyurem Figure Box [3/25]

Hey, this does seem pretty neat! I'm sure a lot of water decks will be glad for this. Now we'll have a Promo version of NV Kyurem, so its so much easier to get!

Also, I'm 95% sure it is not a print of Kyurem EX. Although the pic is blurred, it's enough to tell that there are no golden letters that say "EX" at the card name.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a ND-style print of Glaciate Kyurem.

Hmmm... interesting, I like the NV pack but, EP and BW are annoying. ND I'm indifferent about, a Kyurem figure is nice and if the Kyurem is Glaciate. I'll have to say, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!. There I said it.

I think this is the noble victories kyurem pack art and I think those are all different packs all from different sets!

Like most, I'm pretty excited for the box. While Kyurem isn't a very playable card anymore, the art (assuming it's the NV pack art) will look really nice. And who knows? Maybe Kyurem will be more playable with the rotation, and more sets coming out. Also a pack from each of the 4 BW sets seems like a good idea.

...So did people just forget that placeholder images usually use different booster packs than the actual products?

I saw this! It's awesome! I'll finally be able to complete my Tao Trio of Figures! But I kinda wish they did a Full Art Kyurem like they did a Full Art Landorus.

IM BUYING!!!! I reeeeeaally hoped after the zekrom/reshiram figure boxes came out that a kyurem one would be made too!!! YAY. Totally getting this and the landorus fullart promo box!!!

I personnaly like the Kyurem Figurine alot. It looks like Kyurem is just looking around and thinking: (What?) or (How the heck did I get here!?) Now to see if I can scrape up some money from somewhere... XD

This is nice. We got a lot of figures. We've now had Giratina(you got if you pre-ordered Platinum), Lugia, Ho-oh,(if you pre-ordered HeartGold, and SoulSilver), Entei(HeartGold and SoulSilver Collection), Victini(Black and White Victini Box and Victini Tin), Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott(Black and White Starter Tins and Starter Collection), Reshiram, and Zekrom(Reshiram and Zekrom Box), Seperior, Samurott, and Emboar(Fall 2011 Tins) Mewtwo(Mewtwo Collection Box), and now Kyurem! A nice addition to the set of figures. I wonder does anyone have all the figures I listed above? :D

You also forgot Arceus (available through HG/SS preorder and that TCG box)! :U

And yeah, I've got all of them (except for the Kyurem, obviously).

FireMeowth said:
You also forgot Arceus (available through HG/SS preorder and that TCG box)! :U

And yeah, I've got all of them (except for the Kyurem, obviously).

Oh yes. The Arceus figure too. (If you bought Platinum on Black Friday 2009, Platinum Collection Box)

I think this box will be cool, and I'm glad that Kyurem is getting the recognizition his 'brothers' are. Now if only he had a regular full art version too.

Am I the only one who thinks they should make a Palkia and Dialga box that has a figure in it?

Metalizard said:
Nice box to complement the previous Reshiram and Zekrom boxes. I definitely want this. A nice Kyurem reprint (the artwork seems to be the one from NV boosters like someone said which is really good) and a Kyurem figure is just awesome.

I think that was me.

Back