(1) Keldeo Distribution at Gamestop from August 27th to October 6th [8/4]

Any pokemon with really high iv's (say 21+ in every stat, but not 31 across the board) is near flawless. Any pokemon with 31 iv's in every stat is flawless.

Hope I helped ^^

Thanks! Now, I'm just hoping I get near flawless on my first try. :)

EDIT: I forgot to ask, what are iv's? I think I know what they are, but I am not totally sure.

Individual values. They're kind of like EVs, but you can't change them and they're always on you Pokemon. There can be 31 in each stat. Also, your Pokemon's Hidden Power changes depending on IV's. I'm not sure that's exactly correct as I don't play VG really.

9Tailz said:
Individual values. They're kind of like EVs, but you can't change them and they're always on you Pokemon. There can be 31 in each stat. Also, your Pokemon's Hidden Power changes depending on IV's. I'm not sure that's exactly correct as I don't play VG really.

that's about right.

I guess the thing I can relate it to the most is genes. Anyways if you want to check to see what your pokemon's iv's are like, just google search iv calculator, you can also find more about iv's by looking it up on, you guessed it google.

News flash!
Though not entirely related, this seemed the best place to put it:
Genesect is being given out at GAME after the launch of B/W2 (no specific dates yet).
Full paragragh:
"Further to this we will be offering a free download for the Genesect Pokemon. This will also be available from the launch date and will be offered for all purchases both preorder and post-release. Please be aware that this will only be available for a limited time."

I can also say that I went into the store to get my Keldeo and heard this in the flesh as well.

Am I the only one that thinks Meloetta will be the last downloadable event for the B/W/2?

I got my Keldeo on both of my games today, and I haven't even gotten a modest one yet after 20+ resets.
Another thing: I also preordered White 2, and the preorder bonus was 20% off the hardcover strategy guide. Weird way to have a giveaway.

Puff said:
I got my Keldeo on both of my games today, and I haven't even gotten a modest one yet after 20+ resets.
Another thing: I also preordered White 2, and the preorder bonus was 20% off the hardcover strategy guide. Weird way to have a giveaway.

So now they're trying to sell the guide with the discount before the games even come out. Hah.

Dunno if its worth me going to get Keldeo. Already got my hands on the Japanese movie release one, along with Meloetta :D

Back