(1) Keldeo Distribution at Gamestop from August 27th to October 6th [8/4]

RE: (1) Keldeo Distribution at Gamestop from September 27th to October 6th [8/4]

I so wish that Meloetta will be at Gamestop now. I think it's actually better business for Nintendo to do it at Gamestop, since it's already selling games, and Gamestops are usually in more places than Toys R Us. For myself, I can just drive 3 minutes down the street for a Gamestop; for Toys R Us I have to take 10 minutes and hop into the next city over.

RE: (1) Keldeo Distribution at Gamestop from September 27th to October 6th [8/4]

Wow, this is exciting. I just told my friend last night not to hack it, because I was sure it would come out over wifi soon. I was right! Hahahaha! I am happy that people don't have to hack this any more! :)

YAY it's at Gamestop! My wifi has been jacked up since the Victini (not liberty pass), and Gamestrop is like five minutes from my house. Now i can't wait for info on Meloetta (and possibly genesect)!

Awesome!
I love Keldeo. :3

Luckily for me there's a Gamestop about 5 minutes away from my house.

EDIT: Water Pokémon Master, the title is supposed to say August 27th, not September.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
I so wish that Meloetta will be at Gamestop now. I think it's actually better business for Nintendo to do it at Gamestop, since it's already selling games, and Gamestops are usually in more places than Toys R Us. For myself, I can just drive 3 minutes down the street for a Gamestop; for Toys R Us I have to take 10 minutes and hop into the next city over.

I still have to go 30 minutes away for Gamestop, but yeah. Definitely better than Toys R Us. I suppose they've never debuted a Pokemon over Wi-Fi before (sans Victini), so I guess they won't start soon.

yay. Now I can't get keldeo, seeing as Gamestop doesn't exist in the UK :p

I like it at Gamestop a whole lot better than Toys R Us, so much more convient. Though Wifi would be nice too :p

Yes! Not at Toys R Us! :D
I hope Meloetta is over Wifi...

Yes! I'm so excited now! I did not think it would be this early though! I'm not that interested in Meloetta though, I don't know why but i just don't like it. That doesn't mean I"m not getting though. I already pre-ordered White 2 so I'm just getting Keldeo when i go there.

heh... I prefer when the events are distributed through wi-fi...

Read as: EB Games will have Keldeo.
:D Very happy to see this, I won't have to wait another few months before getting the Colt Pokemon.

Keldeo! Yes! Now for Meloetta information, and a 15th movie dub. And a 4-day simutaneous distribution with Japan! The Japanese event ends August 31st 2012.

Wait, is it in August or September?

It begins August 27th 2012.

Metalizard said:
heh... I prefer when the events are distributed through wi-fi...

Same here, mostly because I think its embarassing to go and download a pokémon at some shop. :rolleyes: And in sweden you usually have to talk to the staff first, you can't just hide somewere and download it, lol.

Not even gonna bother with this unless I already happen to be next to a GameStop. I don't exactly approve of their business practices, selling DS games for $40 when you can get the exact same game at Target for essentially $30 (with a pre-order).

Now, the Meloetta, I MIGHT go for. Might.

For this would I actually have to be inside of GameStop and talk to people or just stand outside the shop and download it?

Trainerhan1 said:
For this would I actually have to be inside of GameStop and talk to people or just stand outside the shop and download it?

No. Just outside the store. You should be able to pick up a connection from Mystery Gift outside. As for the workers, when it comes to these events, we know more than they do.

Trainerhan1 said:

Yeah, standing outside should suffice, but I have found that it can block the signal. If you have to go inside, you'll only be breifly greeted. And then you can silently leave.

Back