(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

[IX] said:
Tapir pic :D :
brazilian_tapir.jpg

I thought Drowzee was a tapir...

Wait a sec...Munna is classified as the Dream Eater Pokemon...

Could it be a Drowzee pre-evo? o_O;

Probably doesn't mean much to most of you but, Woah, the professors text has Kanji in there! awesome!
but the battle stuff still is plain kana....hmm
maybe an option to change?

@Yaminokame
これはもしかして変えられる機能があるっていうことですかね?

YEs, why do so many pokemmon have to do with dreams? We have the obvious drowzee, hypno darkrai, and this thing bu then theres Gengar, other ghosts and many others!

The pink one must by far be the most pathetic pokemon I have ever seen!
The chinchilla is allright I guess.
Lots of hate for the pidgeon, didn't we already have pidey,pidgeotto and pidgeot?
gear pokemon looks weird but so does bronzor IMO.

kriffix said:
Probably doesn't mean much to most of you but, Woah, the professors text has Kanji in there! awesome!
but the battle stuff still is plain kana...hmm
maybe an option to change?

WEll, if thats true than maybe the new sea otter evo released yesterday isnt a hoax

The pink ´´Tapir´´ Flying. LOL!

ROFL

A sand Crocodille? IMA DRAW IT, Hehe! I love some of the new pokemon. :D The Zebra Looks Cute! ;)

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
YEs, why do so many pokemmon have to do with dreams? We have the obvious drowzee, hypno darkrai, and this thing bu then theres Gengar, other ghosts and many others!

That's not a big deal. Seriously, why complain about it?

Hahaha a Daruma Pokemon!?
That's just too awesome, must have!

So,
Hihidaruma=fire
Meguroko= ground/dark
shimama=Elecric

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
WEll, if thats true than maybe the new sea otter evo released yesterday isnt a hoax

sorry, what? xD;;

At least I'm happy to finally see a pure Steel =)
The fire gorilla looks pretty bad-ass too!

EDIT:
Are their types already posted yet?
If not and for those who are curious:
Gorilla: Fire
Zebra: Electric
Gavialid(?): Ground/Dark

*The crocodile is either a Gavialid or a Spectacled Caiman (a cross between those two is more logical)

I believe many people were saying the sea otter EVo was a hoax because the image was shown in mixed japanese. However, if katana is mixed with other characters in the profs. name maybe the evo isn't a hoax (actually I hope it isnt')

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
._.

The gear Pokémon... No, just, no.
No no no no no.
Drawing flowers on a Pokémon for some pathetic reason, maybe, but the gear one, no, just, no.

I'm not getting these games, it's pretty final now. Have fun with them to those who do, but I...
no, god no ._.

The Digimon does look kinda cute in sprite-form, and at least it's a solid-colour without unnecessary lines or flower patterns.

Glad i'm not the only one who hates the Gear duo. That's just sad. It took foreevr for me to like Bronzor, but his is just too much.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
I believe many people were saying the sea otter EVo was a hoax because the image was shown in mixed japanese. However, if katana is mixed with other characters in the profs. name maybe the evo isn't a hoax (actually I hope it isnt')

Oh I see~

May I see this possible hoax please?

I really like the sand crocodile one and the one that looks like a zebra (the Electric one). I agree with most others that the Fire Pokemon looks unsettling...

And I agree with Pokequaza, it's good to finally see a pure Steel type, even though people don't like it's design...

Back