(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

So for most of these Pokemon look better than dpp IMO. I want to know more about the red birdie! >D

Because of the reveal of the female professor, all those rumors yesterday might be true. Awesome!

I kinda like the design for Munna and Chiramii, but for that gear thing and the pigeon I can't say I like it much yet. Now if you notice the last picture posted in the site, beside Chiramii is another red Pokemon!

x.kouki said:
So for most of these Pokemon look better than dpp IMO. I want to know more about the red birdie! >D

AGREE!
These Pokemon are winning so hard, and that red bird looks potentially freaking awesome. I really can't wait for the full clear scans.....pleeease happen soooon! ^.^

Sudowoodo said:
I see a FIRE Pokémon!

GOD I HOPE SO!

Fire Pokemon always get screwed over, there's not nearly enough and wayyy too many water & grass.

I WANT MORE FIIREEE.{R}{R}{R}{R}

the Pidgeon looks awesome i can wait to see the fully elvolved forms
I laughed so much when i saw Tsutaaja Vs Reshiram

Question:

In the most recent picture, the part of the scan of the cover, next to the 2 gear things, kinda behind and to the left of the chinchilla, there looks like a Houndoom with a skull mask on or something.

Are we thinking this is a Pokemon or just coloring from the cover? I'm not sure yet...

With each gen there seem to be less cute Pokemon, and after seeinng Zekrom and Reshiram I was afraid we'd see less than ever. Luckily I was wrong.

The thing behind the gears looks like regigigas hand.0.o
At first, i thought the fire bird was pokabus evolution XD
I wanna see zekroms sprite!
Bird looks awesome. I bet it is legendary.

OMG SEREBII!!!

sirrileyaaron said:
The thing behind the gears looks like regigigas hand.0.o
At first, i thought the fire bird was pokabus evolution XD
I wanna see zekroms sprite!
Bird looks awesome. I bet it is legendary.

OMG SEREBII!!!

Its on PB now...

Back