(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

A big "no thank you" to the gorilla type thing.
Interesting idea but I don't like it at all. All the other ones are interesting though.

Wow, 7 revealed pokemon in a day?! That's a lot. I like the designs for the latter three: Hihidaruma, Meguroko, Shimama. :D

benny said:
A big "no thank you" to the gorilla type thing.
You seriously don't like it? haha

It's a baboon (Hihi) and Daruma (A kinda doll)
I really quite like it haha

Holy crap, I leave for 10 minutes to go get some milk, come back, and three new Pokemon! I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

JacobCaseyx said:
Holy crud, I leave for 10 minutes to go get some milk, come back, and three new Pokemon! I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

LOL! Thats EPIC!

I love this day! (11 june 2010) :D

I want more EPIC animated Sprites!

kriffix said:
You seriously don't like it? haha

It's a baboon (Hihi) and Daruma (A kinda doll)
I really quite like it haha
Haha not really, perhaps, like the others though, it will grow on me :)

I don't tend to do much translating since I prefer to leave it to the pros but I just wanna point out this one since its pretty nifty!

Seems Meguroku has the ability to get stronger when it knocks out foes. That sounds handy~

JacobCaseyx said:
Holy crud, I leave for 10 minutes to go get some milk, come back, and three new Pokemon! I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

If someone's life is made significantly better by the release of new pokemon, there is something wrong with you :p

The pokemon look ok, I hated all the 4th Gen pokemon when they came out but I grew to like them. I'm hoping its the same for the 5th Gen.

I cant really comment on that gear pokemon. It is literally too bad to insult.

For real, best reveal day ever. And I actually like all the Pokemon thusfar... Gear is ehh, I'm thinking it might evolve and have three gears? But I still like it.

And Hihidaruma looks sweet, I don't know what you guys are talking about!

kriffix said:
Oh I see~

May I see this possible hoax please?

YEs, It was posted here earlier but here it is...

mijumaruevolded.png

Also, what about that desert crocodile? HEs my new fave!

The gear Pokemon just sound like steel versions of Plusle and Minun (since they both have the same abilities).

They actually look pretty cool (the gear Pokemon).

kashmaster said:
If someone's life is made significantly better by the release of new pokemon, there is something wrong with you :p

Haha, I've just been looking foward to new Pokemon for a while.

im in love with all the new pokemon except for the gear. its a rip off of a digimon.

@ Gear haters
But to be fair though, say this pokemon was released in first generation for a second. You wouldn't know any better and just accept it right?

Then say for example Diglett/Dugtrio , Magnemite/Magneton etc Koffing/Weezing etc was just brought out in 5th gen, you would probably feel the same way as you are about Gear right now, no?
Just let it set in, then who knows, you may come to like it all! :D

The Random Battle thing actually sounds interesting. Everything else just... just sucks.

Itsubon said:
If you look closer to the pokedex picture for Chiramii the dex number says 75/76

You do realize that would be it's Isshu Dex number, not it's National Dex number.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
YEs, It was posted here earlier but here it is...

mijumaruevolded.png

Also, what about that desert crocodile? HEs my new fave!

loooool,

Sorry, Guaranteed fake!

I don't think we'll see the day that Kanji will ever be used in actual pokemon names.
Also it says "新しい画面" which is just plain odd here lol

But who knows, you might see something similar for the next evo anyway ^^

Back