(1) Happy 9th Birthday PokeBeach! [7/15]

Happy Birthday PokeBeach! Thanks to you I've been up to date on all the Pokemon news. I can't wait for July 15th 2013!

Very proud to be a part of this fantastic website. Happy 9th Birthday, PB! Here's to the future and beyond! :)

/me raises glass.

Happy Birthday Pokebeach!!!! Wow i feel special cause today is MY birthday!!

I feel stupid not realizing today was the PB's birthday. Here's to another great year.

Happy Birthday PokéBeach!! Now, I am wondering what lies in store for the website next year....
PokéBeach.com said:
July 15th, 2013. Everything is going to change here. There's another reason things have been the way they are lately. All will be revealed in due time.

Happy birthday! I hope your cinematic Pokémon dreams become a reality. Let me know if you need any help with networking. :)

I myself actually didn't know when Pokebeach's birthday was, partly because that's not one of the things I'd keep in memory and partly because I haven't been around long enough to remember something like that.
I've only been around Pokebeach since Supreme Victors (well, the forums, anyway - I've been lurking the news feed since Legends Awakened), and I myself have enjoyed the chance to see Pokebeach grow myself. And there was a lot to Pokebeach before 2009, so what I've seen is only the tip of the iceberg - but it's still been great to see.

I don't think any of us could do something the first time around perfectly. But there's still no such thing as time machines (a philosophy I've lived by for much of my recent life), so we just keep going. Glad to see that you kept going, WPM.

Here's to another good year, eh? Looking forward to see what great things await you.

Here's to another year of DramaBeach, NightBeach, and all other aspects of PokeBeach that we all (sometimes) enjoy! :D

Wow, nine years. I myself have only been here about a year and a half, but I feel like I've been here so much longer. I can't imagine how my life would be without all of you guys here. Long-Live PB!

Pokebeach's birthday is actually close to mine. Go figure. Anyways, here's to one more year making it a decade of PokeBeach! That's quite an accomplishment for a website such as this, but in any case, I'm glad to have been here as long as I have.

July 15th, 2013. Everything is going to change here. There's another reason things have been the way they are lately. All will be revealed in due time.
Sounds interesting. What could it be?

Happy birthday, PokeBeach!:D

Happy Birthday Pokebeach. And thanks WPM for this site. I remember when the site went up as I heard about it on a couple of others and came to look. Have not left even though I don't post much on the forums. I've enjoyed seeing this site develop and grow. You've shared a lot of time with people you don't even know in person. Thanks for that. Looking forward to seeing the new things you have in mind and waiting for that live action one day. *cheers* *lifts up a coke in a toast*

Happy Birthday PokeBeach!

Am I not the only one who has a feeling that July 15th, 2013 will be like last year when the forum's look completely changed, or possibly something even greater?

I don't come around as often as I used to, but I have to echo WPM's statement that PokeBeach really has taught me some of the most valuable lessons of my life. I've met some fantastic people over the years (and some not so fantastic), but I definitely don't regret the time that I've spent on here, no matter how much drama there has been.

My post was deleted? Fine, I'll just say happy birthday this time. >:I

Happy birthday, PB.

Back