Y3S7 - Skiddo
X5W8 - Fletchling
x6p4 - Froakie (Booster Pack)
X7M4 - Xerneas
X8T9 - Litleo

Those above codes did NOT work for me.

Same with me! =o

Frezgle said:
The codes don't work anymore because they noticed the huge influx of sweepstakes entries within the first few hours of the site going up. They figured, "wow, we should probably put a stop to these internet low-lives who have nothing better to do than crack our codes and get more entries than they should have".
At least, that's my theory d:

I assume you're talking about people who are using multiple emails/identities to get more than the normal 24 entries. Personally, I would hope that they already had something in place to deal with such people, since it would have been foolish NOT to expect cheaters.

Personally, I suspect, given this is the first day, that it's some sort of error occurring due to the heavy load of people entering the codes all at once. It would certainly explain why some of the codes that failed for me initially eventually worked after a number of attempts. Give it a few days, and I'm sure that, after the heaviest amount of traffic ebbs, and their web developers crack-down on those errors, it'll be back to normal.

Draelan said:
Frezgle said:
The codes don't work anymore because they noticed the huge influx of sweepstakes entries within the first few hours of the site going up. They figured, "wow, we should probably put a stop to these internet low-lives who have nothing better to do than crack our codes and get more entries than they should have".

I assume you're talking about people who are using multiple emails/identities to get more than the normal 24 entries. Personally, I would hope that they already had something in place to deal with such people, since it would have been foolish NOT to expect cheaters.

Personally, I suspect, given this is the first day, that it's some sort of error occurring due to the heavy load of people entering the codes all at once. It would certainly explain why some of the codes that failed for me initially eventually worked after a number of attempts. Give it a few days, and I'm sure that, after the heaviest amount of traffic ebbs, and their web developers crack-down on those errors, it'll be back to normal.

Not so sure about that. Xerenas' code for example. X7M4. The site says, now, that it doesnt exist. Where as before it was saying Id already used it.

Draelan said:
Frezgle said:

But but but but... I found all the codes legitimatelyyyyyy.. so why THE HECK would people wanna cheat? Like geez, X & Y isn't gonna run out THAT quickly on the first day! D:

All of the codes worked for me, and I used every code that was posted in this forum.

In exchange, though, I couldn't redeem the majority of the prizes because the "File was not found*"

Looking at these random new 24 pokemon together, I just want to say how much better they look than any 24 random pokemon from Gen 5.

Setosama said:
ALSO, my phone says that the file type of the ring tones is not supported on my phone... BS!

What phone do you have? I'm unable to connect my phone to my PC, but I connected a micro SD card to my computer, transferred the alerts to the card, and then plugged the card in my phone and it worked that way.

shinysearcher said:
All of the codes worked for me, and I used every code that was posted in this forum.

In exchange, though, I couldn't redeem the majority of the prizes because the "File was not found*"

After you download the files, rename the file so it has .zip at the end. That will make them work.

Isn't that funny? That site is now down for Maintenance XD. I just activated my account and now the site is down. Maybe they are fixing the codes or making new ones. Some probably worked and some did not so they could be fixing them. I noticed they are gone at the bottom of the front page like they were earlier as in as they were there but not now.:)

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
shinysearcher said:

After you download the files, rename the file so it has .zip at the end. That will make them work.

For me, I managed to get all of the broken ones except for Xerneas, Litleo and Fletchling, but I can't download anything from any of the broken ones. Renaming the file to .zip gives me a 'Failed - No File' description on Chrome. Going straight to the prize page for Xerneas and co. gives me the same result.

Man I want my prizes already, come on TPCi

GaHooleone said:
PsychedelicBreakfast said:

For me, I managed to get all of the broken ones except for Xerneas, Litleo and Fletchling, but I can't download anything from any of the broken ones. Renaming the file to .zip gives me a 'Failed - No File' description on Chrome. Going straight to the prize page for Xerneas and co. gives me the same result.

Man I want my prizes already, come on TPCi

Ah, interesting. I couldn't download any of the broken ones. Maybe people were too quick for the site's webmaster(s); figured out the codes before the content was ready for download. Who knows. It is only the first day.

Well I got all but 12 Pokemon XD. The 12 Pokemon are the ones with the wrong codes. Hopefully someone has the right codes. Anyone have them? Also I don't understand how to get the digital prizes. Anyone know how? I don't know how to use win zip at all XD.:)

I assume the digital prizes would be either downloaded to our 3ds or something like a digital copy of a game would be e-mailed to the winner for details.

No the prizes would be mailed to you after they confirm winners XD Also I am pretty sure they would send you an email with a form to fill out with a location of where you live and for your mailing address as well. Those prizes will be mailed after those are confirmed first.:)

Most of the codes work but there are 12 codes that do not work. When you put in a code make sure you use caps. Your browser should automatically do it though XD.:)

Using the freebie prevents you from getting all the Pokeballs? I guess it doesn't really affect your chances of winning, since you'd end up with the same number of entries, just 1 less digital gift. But I thought you needed to use the freebie to be able to enter the other codes, as all the codes weren't working until I entered the freebie one... Guess I just started with the non-working ones then.. :p

Also the the way they do the login seems really faulty: as in it doesn't ask for a password. Or does it just remember everyones IP that they log in to from?

Back