(1) Gotta Catch 'Em All Website [9/16]

DarthNick said:
So 11 of the codes aren't working for me. It says 'The Specified code does not exist'. Anyone else getting this?

I also haven't gotten any booster pack codes, even though I unlocked Spritzee (it got me a ringtone download).

I think they changed the codes on us. As for the booster packs. I went through and their gone. The codes for booster packs arent on any of the pokemon anymore. Though on several pokemon downloads are broken as well.

Erebus Akuma said:
DarthNick said:
So 11 of the codes aren't working for me. It says 'The Specified code does not exist'. Anyone else getting this?

I also haven't gotten any booster pack codes, even though I unlocked Spritzee (it got me a ringtone download).

I think they changed the codes on us. As for the booster packs. I went through and their gone. The codes for booster packs arent on any of the pokemon anymore. Though on several pokemon downloads are broken as well.

Either there's manipulation going on on some of the pokemon w/o an "!" on them, or they changed the codes altogether, but if there are broken downloads on any pokemon shown as one of the 24 showcased in the promo, why does my manga still work?

^ Are you experiencing troubles on the manga pokemon(s)?

^ If so, then since I did not have any troubles, maybe that proves that there's something fishy on the internet outside of TPC that may have tampered with the true codes somewhat to force TPC to restore the codes from the tampered state to what they were before, but I'm not about to accuse anyone personally on that possibility, as I don't think that would end favorably in terms of my values. Still, this case of "Why won't it work?" confuses me in regards to whether or not 11 or 12 codes were tampered with and then published. I'm here to make a mark in my favorite hobbies and l don't want to risk my rep over silly, unreasonable, and unnecessary remarks that could get the remark-maker in trouble over such ridiculous remarks, so I don't want to go any farther than saying my peace, and now I've said it, so...

edit: I just tested the theme song ringtone on comp, and it worked on my comp, adding more confusion to fire in process...

Hm...randomly found a code on Toys R Us' website...

Unlocks Spritzee and the season 15 ringtone.

Instead of a list of codes, let's make a list of places to find them, if one hasn't already been started.

I heard somewhere. I think it was here that too many people were logging on at once were imputing the codes fast so they realized later about 3 hours that they were being found too easy. Night before last the site was down for maintenance so maybe they either disabled those codes or they issued new codes but I am not sure what happened but they need to update the site with the new codes if any are issued yet.:)

Asrialys said:

Instead of a list of codes, let's make a list of places to find them, if one hasn't already been started.

Where is the code? I could not find it XD.:)

EDIT: Got it. It is Y5B6 XD.:)

cardgjammer said:
Erebus Akuma said:

Either there's manipulation going on on some of the pokemon w/o an "!" on them, or they changed the codes altogether, but if there are broken downloads on any pokemon shown as one of the 24 showcased in the promo, why does my manga still work?

^ Are you experiencing troubles on the manga pokemon(s)?

^ If so, then since I did not have any troubles, maybe that proves that there's something fishy on the internet outside of TPC that may have tampered with the true codes somewhat to force TPC to restore the codes from the tampered state to what they were before, but I'm not about to accuse anyone personally on that possibility, as I don't think that would end favorably in terms of my values. Still, this case of "Why won't it work?" confuses me in regards to whether or not 11 or 12 codes were tampered with and then published. I'm here to make a mark in my favorite hobbies and l don't want to risk my rep over silly, unreasonable, and unnecessary remarks that could get the remark-maker in trouble over such ridiculous remarks, so I don't want to go any farther than saying my peace, and now I've said it, so...

edit: I just tested the theme song ringtone on comp, and it worked on my comp, adding more confusion to fire in process...

For the downloads not working, here is the list of pokemon that have broken downloads: Xerneas with the Mega Blazicken Wallpaper, Bunnelby for Mega Mawile Wallpaper, Yveltal for the Alerts 1 file, Helioptile with the Mega Absol Wallpaper, Litleo and the Mega Lucario Wallpaper, Fenniken with the Phone Alerts 2, Fletchling with the Manga piece SE05, And Skiddo with Alerts 5. These are the pokemon that are dead file links. Their also, I think, the ones that are with dead codes.

I'm only missing 5;

Fletchling
Xerneas
Yveltal
and the rightmost two on the second row from the top.

What are the codes you ublocked if you only have those left? In other words what are the codes that you used that are not Broken? Thanks XD.:)

Setosama said:
X7C9 - Helioptile
Y4L6 - Skrelp
X5H8 - Fennekin
Y8H7 - Yveltal
Y6J5 - Sylveon
X2R4 - Bunnelby
Y3S7 - Skiddo
X5W8 - Fletchling
x6p4 - Froakie (Booster Pack)
X7M4 - Xerneas
X8T9 - Litleo

Those above codes did NOT work for me.

EDIT:

ALSO, my phone says that the file type of the ring tones is not supported on my phone... BS!

can you email me the alert sets?

Terrarage said:
Asrialys said:

I've seen it suggested, but have yet to see it started.

The locations I know about are these three:
http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/story/region/
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20362776
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/pokemon-x-and-y

I can't find the Gamestop one. Where is it?

It only appears for a split second before disappearing. It's "X7Q5".

Setosama said:
X7C9 - Helioptile
Y4L6 - Skrelp
X5H8 - Fennekin
Y8H7 - Yveltal
Y6J5 - Sylveon
X2R4 - Bunnelby
Y3S7 - Skiddo
X5W8 - Fletchling
x6p4 - Froakie (Booster Pack)
X7M4 - Xerneas
X8T9 - Litleo

Those above codes did NOT work for me.

EDIT:

ALSO, my phone says that the file type of the ring tones is not supported on my phone... BS!

None of those work for me either.... :( so we wait until next week to catch the others?

im missing the following pokes

First Row First Ball
Second Row Fifth Ball
Third Row First Ball
Fifth Row Third Ball

what the heck, I tried entering my free PTCGO codes and it says they have been redeemed and when I went back to the online site I cant even get them anymore.

I think the code abusers killed them off...

Back