(1) Gamefreak Teases a Game Collaboration [7/18]

Maybe it's a HarmoKnight game with Pokemon in it. If it is Pokemon related it's probably nothing big.

Tom said:
I know it wont be this...but I always thought a Pokemon/World of Warcraft crossover would be ace. I never played WoW myself, but when I've seen it, I've always thought how good it would be for them to have a pokemon version of it.

Psh, World of Warcraft practically already did this with their (fairly) recent monster capture feature. Sure it isnt really Pokemon, but you can catch and battle critters with HP and everything, theres even a Pokemon mod somewhere that allows you to use Pokemon music/interface/Pokeballs and junk.
HOWEVER... A simple official Pokemon RPG (WoW style) would be nice...

Phoenix EX said:
Maybe it's a HarmoKnight game with Pokemon in it. If it is Pokemon related it's probably nothing big.

Harmoknight also pretty much did this already... It wasn't in a large way but Harmoknight has I believe 7 Pokemon stages with the music and Pokemon background images. If they did more with it and made a complete crossover, it would be interesting, but unlikely..

The only thing I can think of when it comes to Game Freak and Pokémon is a main series Pokémon game. Perhaps one with a collaboration of another series. But Pokémon X and Y aren't out yet, so it seems pretty unlikely that they would announce another main series game before one already revealed is even released.

Like, am I the only one who thinks the best franchise to make a crossover with Pokémon is Digimon? The older ones at least...

The silhouette kind of looks like Tepig. But if they're doing a classic game collaboration, maybe they're doing Mendel Palace,Drill Dozer, or Pulseman. I'm not sure what it could be though.

Viva Piñata? Harvest Moon? :B

It seems like the game is called ソリティ馬 Solitiba (馬 = horse).

I'm not sure what it could be, but the first thing I thought of were Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

Looks interesting. Right now it doesn't seem to me like a typical Pokémon silhouette, but the real design could surprise me.

First thing I thought of was Nintendo's announcement of a new franchise.

http://m.ign.com/videos/2013/07/10/nintendo-teases-brand-new-wii-u-franchise

Am I the only one who does not care what it is. I don't play the games they fuse with other games except super smash bros..

When I see that silhouette, all I can think of is that it looks like a Pokemon. Also, the size and basic shape makes me think of some sort of starter. Sadly that doesn't make very much sense, but that's all I can see there. On the other hand, GameFreak has made several other games in the past that I didn't even know existed, so it may be a character from a past game that I do not have knowledge on. Either way, we'll just have to wait and see what happens! :)

It doesn't even have to be a collab with another game. They could do what Ni No Kuni did and bring a movie studio into the mix.

To me it looks like that Pinata from Viva Pinata on the original Xbox...im sure that's wrong but hey you never know

unsheathed said:
157d4kw.gif

Obviously it's Ponygon.

That's exactly what I thought! lol

Back