(1) Gamefreak Teases a Game Collaboration [7/18]

Just wondering, could it possibly be a new Pokemon that would end up in the game Super Smash Bros 4? I know it's very unlikely but what if this silhouette happens to be a new Pokemon in the 6th gen that also happens to be featured in SSB 4? It's a small possibility but it needs to be considered.

Edit: zappy80 sorta ninja'd me

I don't think it's Pokemon related. They wouldn't announce another Pokemon game/collab this close to the release of X and Y. I could be wrong, of course, but my gut says it's something entirely different.

Geomancer said:
I don't think it's Pokemon related. They wouldn't announce another Pokemon game/collab this close to the release of X and Y. I could be wrong, of course, but my gut says it's something entirely different.

Unless it has something to do with X&Y. :3

Lego Pokemon and Pinata game are my thoughts also bout this

also cus im a Brony a 3DS FiM based on Pokemon game would be fun :)

McMuffins said:
Just wondering, could it possibly be a new Pokemon that would end up in the game Super Smash Bros 4? I know it's very unlikely but what if this silhouette happens to be a new Pokemon in the 6th gen that also happens to be featured in SSB 4? It's a small possibility but it needs to be considered.

Gamefreak getting us all hyped up for a crossover, and then telling us that it's actually just SSB4 would be really disappointing.

Maybe the silhouette is a Pokemon and in itself is the collaboration... And just turns out to be a gimmick...-_-..

Lex said:
Geomancer said:

Unless it has something to do with X&Y. :3

Or, unless it has nothing to do with not just XY, but the main series altogether.

spin-off release dates are determined separately (mostly because they're made by other companies though), or at most changed a few months if they think it would do better or worse next to whats currently happening in the main series.
A spin-off from gamefreak might seem unlikely, but I'm sure they've gotten big enough that they could handle that if they wanted to.

I'd be more excited than for spin-offs made by all the other companies.

It looks a bit like a Moomin.
moomin-the-moomins-7597262-175-194.gif

Water Pokémon Master said:
What if X/Y will be on the PSP too? :eek:

:p
They did mention a Huge Scoop in August. It could be related! Although, I think they will keep Pokémon exclusively for Nintendo. It would be awesome, however!

The silhouette reminds me of a Grunty from the .hack series / games:

2eelkqp.png

My fakemon Donkid looks more like it than Grunty.

I'm sure its something else xD

Back