(1) 'Freeze Bolt' and 'Cold Flare' Scans, Translations Coming Soon! [7/11]

out of all cards ditto really caught my attention I don't know what help the ability would be but I like it

Multiplicity said:
Don't see too much difference between This mirrored on Here.

the difference is you heal between turns, so instead of removing 1 damage you heal 2

All the translations are up. And I'm hitting the sack. If there's any errors, I'll fix them when I wake up (in 1.5 hours). THANK YOU PUDDIZZLE FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!! (And bluesun for assisting a bit too).

>Heracross takes [G][G][C] to do 80 damage with a 75% failure rate
>Skarmory takes [C][C][C] to do 70 damage that isn't affected by anything

ಠ_ಠ

Hey, remember when this game was balanced?
Yeah, me neither.

Palbert6393 said:
Galvantulas second attack has no translation

[C][C] Signal Beam: 30 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Not that great.

4te said:
out of all cards ditto really caught my attention I don't know what help the ability would be but I like it

the difference is you heal between turns, so instead of removing 1 damage you heal 2

S/He meant the art :p
Well, I can see Ditto being slightly useful

Celebi EX! <3

Anyways, this set is somewhat of a letdown for me, but I guess after how great Dragon Blade/Dragon Blast was everything looks sorta meh in comparison. Lots of great looking cards, but not many new playable pokemon. There's nothing in this set that is the new Darkrai, Mewtwo, Garchomp, etc.

The T/S/S are awesome though.

Oh and Raticate/Amoongus anyone? for 3 energy you OHKO anything. Seems like a fun idea

Combee's attack is incorrectly listed as [C].
Trapinch's attacks are both on one line, and so are Vibrava's.

Jellicent seems fun.

Zebstrika's first move means you could tech it in a Fire deck to hit Water-types (which are usually weak to Lightning) for double damage. I've wondered when they were going to make a card like this.

The Full Art Keldeo, Black and White Kyurem look so pretty.

Can't wait to add them to my collection - along with both Meloetta!

Ditto's Weakness is listed as "FIghting". Dunsparce's, too.

Also seriously what is with the love for Terrakion

Blastoise and Keldeo are awesome. Notice how they have Grass weakness. Not lightning! Makes them playable.
Landorus-T EX is amazing. T1 Spread. This puts Zekeels in check.
Ditto!!!!
I wonder if the EX rule stays.....hmmmm
BICYCLE!!!!! FINALLY a card that isnt a supporter that can draw!!!!!! YES!
Computer search is Ok. I wish it wasnt as Ace Spec, but they have to or it would make Zekeels....*shudder*.
Cresselia and Celebi are pretty good actually. Rocky Helmet looks bad. Altaria looks cool, Terrakion looks bad. The stadiums are pretty bad....
Golurk looks nice, so do Cheren and Bianca. Hugh is pretty good. All the FAs look nice. Zebstrika makes NO sense. Charizard, why you be mediocre. D: Combee= Shuppet donk....not really.

shiny Terrakion and Altaria holy cow

Wait, Computer Search is an ACE SPEC now? Oh dang, I'm really sad now if that's the case.
I never wanted them to reprint Computer Search if they were going to change it!

...Yep. They reprinted Computer Search. Dangit!

Water Pokémon Master said:
All the translations are up. And I'm hitting the sack. If there's any errors, I'll fix them when I wake up (in 1.5 hours). THANK YOU PUDDIZZLE FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!! (And bluesun for assisting a bit too).

Will do.

Oddish: Should say "Heal 10 damage from this Pokemon" or "This Pokemon recovers 10 HP".
Charizard: For Bomb, I know you usually say something like "Don't apply Weakness or Resistance when damaging the Bench". It's not wrong, just different than I remember.
Frillish: Splash does not do 40 damage. It does "absolutely nothing". *shot*
Jellicent: GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS *shot again*

Blitzle: Its attack costs a C, not an L.
Cresselia EX: Wouldn't it be "this Pokemon has no Weakness"?
Trapinch: Hit "Enter". The 2 attacks are all on 1 line.
Landorus EX: There is no "Don't apply W&R" clause listed.
Vibrava: Again, hit Enter.
Tranquill: Air Slash does 60 damage, not 30.
Unfezant: Air Slash does 80 damage, not 60.
Lopunny: The wording on Kick Away looks...really weird.
Verbank Gym: I think it technically says to put 2 more damage counters, not 20 more damage.

Celebi EX: Doesn't the last bit say "You still need the required Energy to use that attack"?
Electabuzz: The attack costs need to list Ls, not Es.
Joltik: Es again.
Sandshrew/slash: The attack costs needs to list Fs, not Gs.
Timburr: Shouldn't it say something like "Switch the Defending Pokemon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon; your opponent chooses the Benched Pokemon to bring Active"?
Conkeldurr: Drain Punch should say "Heal 20 damage from this Pokemon" or "This Pokemon recovers 20 HP".
Skarmory: I think it should end, not with mention of Abilities, but with "or any other effects on the Defending Pokemon".
Ditto: It says its weakness is FIghting. Minor fix.
Dunsparce: It doesn't take damage from abilities either? Really?
Whismur: Shout Out requires a coin flip and it must be Heads.

Now go get some sleep.

Blastoise/Keldeo Deck. Keldeo on your active for turn 2 while Blastoise on your bench Attach lots of water energies. Cresselia is awesome. It OHKO Mewtwo AND will lose it weakness. Celebi is great for evolutions deck. Town Map can help you when you have an important card prized.
Hugh is like a less powerful Bianca but it may disrupt. Gold potion is nice. As well as Computer Search. Stoutland gives Supporter lock! Bycicle is like a mini-Bianca. FA Bianca and Cheren awesome. Shiny ALTARIA. The Virbank City Gym will help on a deck in which you poison a lot. Maybe in Accelgor.
The Aspertia City Gym can give a great combo with large clock. You can use Aspertia Gym/ Large Cloak with Solrock and use Gold Potion.

(I wanted a Dragon Kingdra instead of Skarmory :()

Back