(1) 'Freeze Bolt' and 'Cold Flare' Scans, Translations Coming Soon! [7/11]

33.jpg

MUST GET da ze

SHINY ALTARIA!!!! I can't wait for the rest of the translations. Oh my gosh oh my gosh. I'm freaking out WPM.

I really hope that isn't the real Computer Search...
If it is, there goes every unlimited deck ever.

OMG DERES A DITTO!!! DO WANT
The EXs look overall better than the rest of them.
Can't wait for translations

I just looked it up. It is the old computer search reprinted.
Good for people looking to use the card in the format this hits US, bad for people who run unlimited decks.

RIP Porygon :'(

EeveeLv99 said:
RIP Porygon :'(

What are you talking about I'm not dead

Speaking of Porygon, I was really hoping there would be one in the set... :p I guess I gotta be patient.

I hope Computer Search isn't like secret rare or anything, because that card is absolutely a one-of in every deck. If it is super rare and expensive, we could use the old base set Computer Searches if they have the same name.

Porygon-X said:
What are you talking about I'm not dead

Speaking of Porygon, I was really hoping there would be one in the set... :p I guess I gotta be patient.

I hope Computer Search isn't like secret rare or anything, because that card is absolutely a one-of in every deck. If it is super rare and expensive, we could use the old base set Computer Searches if they have the same name.

They look like the same name, unless for some reason the kanji is slightly different...

But Porydonk is dead if Computer Search becomes an ACE-SPEC card. That deck NEEDS 4, and I busted my rear to get it finished for the Sakura-Con unlimited tournament this year...

Water Pokémon Master said:
Are any of the scans not working?

From what I've clicked so far everything works fine... I'll check over again though.

EDIT: It appears the Vespequen has an incorrect thumbnail.

EDIT AGAIN: inb4'ed.

Darumaka goes to the Wartortle scan, and Marill to Psyduck too.

cba for the rest though... Haven't been to sleep yet...

Combee goes to Swadloon
Marill goes to Psyduck
And I can't see Terrakion or Golurk after many refreashes.

OMMFG I MUSSSSSTTTT have ALLL of those FA's!!! <3 Keldeo!!!! ^-^ That is my favorite one I WILL make sure I get that card next year. >:3 haahahahahahha LOVE all of the artwork one these!!! That oddish and charmander make me wanna squeal out loud. LOL--> SOL

Lets see.
Keldeo EX
Landorus EX
Cresila EX
BK EX
WK EX
Celebi EX

Nice EXs. Too bad they're not much good. AWESOME T/S/S.

Shiny Altaria (!)
Full Art Cheren (lame)
Full Art Bianca (lame)
Is that an Ape Spec Computer Search I see?

Oh my.

Cold Flare translations added! It's six in the morning (after an all-nigher), so if you find any errors or weird wording, please let us know so we can correct them. Freeze Bolt is coming up next!

Back