(1) First 'Black 2' and 'White 2' Gameplay Trailer! [4/13]

Wow this games look Amazing. i was hoping for new starters :p but im still really happy with this.

Can just summarize this excitement of these new games to two words: Jawdropping Awesome.

And why does Serperior really need to be the guinea pig for the new attack? So sad...

I read through the first few pages of comments, and I didn't see anyone mention this image that appears at 0:55.
NewPKMN.png

It appears to either be a new pokemon, or possibly a robotic version of black kyrem? Like Mechagodzilla? haha

The video has made me even more interested in these two games when they come out. They're just so awesome.

Spindry said:
I read through the first few pages of comments, and I didn't see anyone mention this image that appears at 0:55.
NewPKMN.png

It appears to either be a new pokemon, or possibly a robotic version of black kyrem? Like Mechagodzilla? haha

I noticed that, too. I disregarded it, though, because it was right after they showed the green screen, and it could have been a sci-fi movie or something... But who knows! It could be a... Well, I really have no idea!

You guys, I just noticed something huge and amazing. The male player character is wearing red and blue. Hoenn remakes confirmed.

You know this game is really stuck to my attitude, I always have a smile. My mind is always booming with questions about B2/W2, one question I keep asking myself is; "Since these games are set 2 years after B/W, who is going to be the new champion?" It's most definitely not going to be Alder, I can tell you that.

Cinesra said:
You guys, I just noticed something huge and amazing. The male player character is wearing red and blue. Hoenn remakes confirmed.

That means nothing, the male BW protagonist wore red and blue and no one was ranting about R/S/E remakes then.
WingedWhiteKyurem said:
Yeah Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are shown in some dark area..perhaps a cave or a spoofed up Giant Chasm?

I saw that too, this is further shown by rock like pillars in the background, hopes up this is when you meet N (if N is in BW2)

That guy with the slicked back blond hair...I thought the swirly blue things in the magazine were just decorations or something. Apparently, he actually has swirly blue things floating around his head.

Huh?

Ophie said:
That guy with the slicked back blond hair...I thought the swirly blue things in the magazine were just decorations or something. Apparently, he actually has swirly blue things floating around his head.

Huh?

He is so weird. His hair is stunning though.

Ophie said:

Huh?
It's hair. B2W2 has some freaking crazy hair. (Not as crazy as YGO!, though. Thanks God.)

Teal said:
It's hair. B2W2 has some freaking crazy hair. (Not as crazy as YGO!, though. Thanks God.)

Yes, thank you Game Freak. Thank you so much.

ben5292001 said:
I noticed that, too. I disregarded it, though, because it was right after they showed the green screen, and it could have been a sci-fi movie or something... But who knows! It could be a... Well, I really have no idea!

Could be a Tyranitar bot. Look at it, Several spikes and an eye right beneth a spike.

Blui129 said:
Yes, thank you Game Freak. Thank you so much.

Could be a Tyranitar bot. Look at it, Several spikes and an eye right beneth a spike.

It could be. Very interesting...

i think that's a Tyranitar , i doubt they would just show us something new like that... but who knows maybe it is a new poke?.

Shining Raikou said:
Looks really interesting! I can't wait for more information. I wonder what the professor guy is up to?

CoroCoro magazine describes him as "Mysterious", just how N was described! I have a feeling he will have a major role in the storyline or the one to awaken kyurem?

Wow, that's hair? It IS getting weirder and weirder as time goes on. And I thought Infi's was bizarre enough, with her tri-colored loops. This strand of blue hair should snap right off unless he's supporting it in the back where we can't see it.

Back