(1) First 'Black 2' and 'White 2' Gameplay Trailer! [4/13]

That's a bad comparison, and it hasn't really noticed anything...
erottDST.png

nintendo, Y U NO GIVE ME NEW PMD

I'm getting restless here.
And this looks exciting, hopefully it will be able to revive my love of Pokemon like Explorers of Sky did and Black DIDN'T.
But hey exciting nonetheless~

Just found two other clips that show a battle between Serperior and Black Kyurem (clip 1) and another battle with Serperior against White Kyurem (clip 2).

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/pokemon/ (clips are located near the bottom).

Rusticks said:
Someone on Reddit made a comparison between the Unova map in BW to BW2. He made a few interesting notes that no one else seemed to notice.

(spoilered for size)

lzNth.jpg

If you look closely at the B2 and W2 map, you'll see that it has a tan border all around it. I think that whoever made this might be mistaking this for a new piece of land. However, everything else seems plausible.

What if they're going to incorporate a Ruby and Sapphire remake into this game - that's a really wild guess so please don't get all angry and abusive. Just an idea.

Emboar7 said:
Is this the trailer they'll be showing on Pokemon Smash? I hope not.
Of course it is. :p Smash reveales hardly ever new stuff, and never if there is this kind of revealation before it.

Yeah, that "new continent" is just the tan on the map.

yay! I. Will. Buy!!!!! =3 *Sigh* I just hope that this game is a lot longer than the first.

MattyBear18 said:
What if they're going to incorporate a Ruby and Sapphire remake into this game - that's a really wild guess so please don't get all angry and abusive. Just an idea.

I wish...

I never expect this kind of thing, I'm diggin' it. Although, I really want more information about BW2 game.

Teal said:
That's a bad comparison, and it hasn't really noticed anything...
erottDST.png

I wonder how can a Lighthouse disappeared?

I have a question;

Will I get this game a bit sooner if I pre-order it on play-asia or something like that?

That Water-Gym seems really fun!!! (I'm geussing Seismitoad? :p) And I'm sorry, BUT A MOVIE MAKER!? That seems really interesting... I wonder what that's all about. I still haven't seen any sign of Musicals. Maybe they switched it back with Contests!!! (Sorry, I just like bragging about Ribbons to my friends. XD) So lessee... Only 71 days until the Japanese release date!!! (Eh heh heh... Now that I've taken a second look at that, it actually seems kinda long... XD)

Emboar7 said:
I have a question;

Will I get this game a bit sooner if I pre-order it on play-asia or something like that?
You might actually get it later. Or sooner. I got my preordered Platinum sooner, but my preordered SoulSilver later. Buy it where it costs least (remember that it has to be your own region version if you ever want to play it on a DSi/3DS). That's the best advice.

Seriously, you guys have to stop turning everything into a reference to a Ruby and Sapphire remake or an inclusion. It's becoming incredibly annoying and it's not going to happen.

Emboar7 said:
I mean what If I pre-order right at this day, will I get sooner or depending on what?
As I said. >__> It depends on shipping...

I agree with Metallizard.
PS.: Chili, Cress, Cilan = red, blue, green. Hoenn confirmed.

Will you never mentioned "shipping" so don't put annoying faces like >__>.

I agree, I"m 98% sure there will be a R/S remakes, guys don't worry about it.

I've seen people link the fact that the new Unova shows an airplane in Mistralton City and that you can go to other regions. They only added that airplane because there actually was an airplane in BW, however it was never shown on the map. If you look at the new Castelia City, you will notice they have now included boats. This means they only added the airplane because it wasn't included on the old map, along with the boats in Castelia.

Just trying to put to rest any stupid Hoenn speculation. I swear if that isn't the worst type of speculation. Just wait for your R/S remakes instead of speculating over a silly inclusion like Kanto in G/S - pointless and neglected.

Back