(1) First 'Black 2' and 'White 2' Gameplay Trailer! [4/13]

What I don't get is that shouldn't players who buy Black 2 get White Kyurem and players who buy White 2 get Black Kyurem? Did GameFreak ignore the Yin-Yang thingy? This was the case for the original Black and White. Why not this one? I don't know, just something interesting to throw out there.
We'll find out soon enough, right?

At 1.14 the normal trainer has an animation.
These look amazing, probably better than BW

@ xGallade: No the Kyurem chain you recive is the same as the one N had. This might be because N is a main character. Also White Kyurem is the mascot of W2 and Black Kyurem is the mascot of B2.
Also, when it shows White Kyurem and Black Kyurem it's in a cave, pehaps N is there?

This is the map for the 'new unova region'. Click on it for a larger image. I got this directly from the trailer and tried to clean it up as best as i could. Obviously the ice is a censor as you can see other towns under it. Thoughts?

I love the movie idea. How the trainer walked out reminded me of the Hunger Games movie and this is shaping up to be a great game.

@reshiramdude: cleaner map, without caption also not blurry
Unova_B2W2.png

When the tube things from Kyurem's wings are inserted into the tail, it's called overdrive.

I'm really interested to see what is going on with that movie bit with the metal Kyurem - reenactment of the 2 years following Black and White? Or just the history of Kyurem...

am I the only one who is reminded of game of thrones here, with the large ice wall in the north-western part of the map?

at least they've broken up from the linear structure of BW-1.

WOW. I may have found something really, really cool. I haven't really played any Pokemon recently, so this theme may be in other games, buuuuuttt, listen to this, then listen to the trailer (starting at 1:15). R/S/E reference? I think so.

EDIT: Dang, it's just the regular theme, oops. I only remember hearing it in R/S/E though. Oh well.

That's just the usual Pokémon theme. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJQopRuH1E )

Darn. This totally debunked my theory of how the sequel would go. I thought that they would close off the left half of Unova, having you go to Black/White City/Forest instead of Driftveil. Then you would end up at Lacunosa, there meeting Kyurem.

The one thing I like most about this game so far is the fact that I get all my old Pokemon back. It wasn't much fun without running through the game with Eeveelutions.

Did anyone else notice at 1:15, the Business Lady had a trainer animation?

It looks like that Movie Studio lets us make our own movies. I'm all for it if replaces the Pokemon Musical.

Someone on Reddit made a comparison between the Unova map in BW to BW2. He made a few interesting notes that no one else seemed to notice.

(spoilered for size)

lzNth.jpg

Looks really interesting! I can't wait for more information. I wonder what the professor guy is up to?

Animated normal trainer sprites? I must say, that's quite thoroughly interesting.

Back