(1) Eeveelutions Featured as This Season's P!P Tournament Promos [10/19]

There's no link for the Umbreon as of yet. Do you have it currently or no?

I'm not very impressed by the artwork. :C It's not bad, but...

I heartily approve of this choice in tournament promos. Can't wait to get my first one towards the end of the year! =D

I'm gonna have to wait till the end of the season to get my favorite though XD

I think Generation 6 is going to blow all our minds and they're going to add 2-3 more Eeveelutions; I think this is why they're the promos for this season. Just a wild prediction. On a side note I am anticipating 6th Gen to be amazing. Maybe I'm paranoid but it seems like Nintendo is leaving clues everywhere. Black 2 is loaded with them. I wonder, maybe they'll even add a new type to "Eevolvee" to.

The thing is that these are all from DEX and these were the eeveeloutions in DEX

Where is Leafeon and Glaceon XD? That is not all of them if that is only 5 cards. They look pretty cool though.:)

Trash in metagame. Subpar art.

There's no words to describe how little they really cared about this.

If you're not going to put so little effort into your art, why not hold a contest and let the fans create the artwork?

Bo$$_89 said:
The thing is that these are all from DEX and these were the eeveeloutions in DEX
Except Leafeon and Glaceon were all in that set. But regardless, as far as Eeveelution cards go, they were all pretty bad, save for possibly the Espeon and Umbreon.
The Eeveelutions in Majestic Dawn, and to a lesser extent Rising Rivals, were legitimately usable cards. We need more cards like that.

Jay said:
If you're not going to put so little effort into your art, why not hold a contest and let the fans create the artwork?

What do you think this is, YGO/Magic the Gathering?

i normally dont buy Promo cards like these cus its unfair to players who actually play the TCG professionally but i might try and get this set promos on ebay or at my local Card shop cus these are awesome cards :)

Jay said:

Because we'd get cards that end up looking like this:

180px-TreeckoCreatorContest1.png

180px-WurmpleCreatorContest2.png

180px-TorchicCreatorContest3.png

180px-MudkipCreatorContest4.png

180px-PikachuCreatorContest5.png

------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we're getting the majority of the Eeveelutions, why can't we get all of them? Wouldn't it make sense to give out Leafeon and Glaceon too? Since there's 3 weeks of States they could just give Leaf and Glace out the last 2 weeks.

Hey, the Wurmple and Mudkip there are amazing art-wise.

Back