(1) Eeveelutions Featured as This Season's P!P Tournament Promos [10/19]

DNA said:
Hey, the Wurmple and Mudkip there are amazing art-wise.

That mudkip is amazing

Mudkip711 said:
Since we're getting the majority of the Eeveelutions, why can't we get all of them? Wouldn't it make sense to give out Leafeon and Glaceon too? Since there's 3 weeks of States they could just give Leaf and Glace out the last 2 weeks.

Because international that's why.

Knotouptiom said:
rf jammer cellular jammer cell phone jammer mobile signal jammer cell phone blocker mobile phone signal jammer mobile jammer gsm detector mobile phone jammer cell phone signal jammer rf detector jammer gps rf jammer cell phone jammer wifi jammer cell phone jamming device cell phone gps jammer cellphone detector cell phone gps wifi jammer cellular phone jammer cell phone wifi jammer mobile phone jammers gps jammer cell phone jamming cell phone jammer cell phone jammer schematic multifunction jammer

what

Blui129 said:
DNA said:
Hey, the Wurmple and Mudkip there are amazing art-wise.

That mudkip is amazing

Mudkip711 said:
Since we're getting the majority of the Eeveelutions, why can't we get all of them? Wouldn't it make sense to give out Leafeon and Glaceon too? Since there's 3 weeks of States they could just give Leaf and Glace out the last 2 weeks.

Because international that's why.

What about international? They could just get the same ones we do. IIRC, they've never gotten a different promo than us.

It'll be nice to have a Promo Eevee I guess for Cities, I already have Espeon, so I'm not going to Nats just to get a Promo one (unless Nats is in Philadelphia this season, but otherwise, I'll stick with my decision)

green_monkey said:
I think Generation 6 is going to blow all our minds and they're going to add 2-3 more Eeveelutions; I think this is why they're the promos for this season. Just a wild prediction. On a side note I am anticipating 6th Gen to be amazing. Maybe I'm paranoid but it seems like Nintendo is leaving clues everywhere. Black 2 is loaded with them. I wonder, maybe they'll even add a new type to "Eevolvee" to.

Dude, why are you talking about Gen 6? Gen 5 like, just came out.

Back