(1) Deoxys-EX, Eeveelutions from BW8 'Spiral Force' / 'Thunder Knuckle' [11/14]

Deoxys-EX is insane! Metagross.dec just keeps getting better...
You OHKO Mewtwo with 2 energy, because 30(base)+30(Energy 1)+30(Energy 2)*2(Weakness)=180.
Also Eeveelution swarm <3

So if Deoxys EX only increases damage to the Active (defending) Pokémon, then it's essentially a Plus Power, as its Ability will NOT do the extra 10 versus the bench. (So Night Spear would do 100+30, not 100+40). Still sounds great considering how many Team Plasma Pokémon there are going to be and how that 10 damage (20 if you must 2HKO) will make a big difference.

Oh yesh Eevee's! I really hope they don't water down the new Stage 1's but, even if they do, my friends and I will still have Eeveelution Cups anyways. ^_^

^Actually Night Spear would still do 90 + 30, Deoxys-EX says he only adds damage to the attacks of Team Plasma Pokemon. Just thought I'd point that out. I also really, REALLY hope the Eeveelutions are good, I am so sick of seeing all these overpowered EX Pokemon. =/

Thanks for clarification.

I hope the eevolutions are good. With eeve you can put early game pressure against your opponent. Play Espeon + Jolteon + Leafeon (or any other anti-meta eevolution) + Landorus EX for a deck.

Metagross +Deoxys +Lugia = Awesome deck

DNA said:
^lol Plasma Badge

I'm just saying it is possible to do 100 dmg with Night Spear if Darkrai has Plasma Badge attached, I'm not saying it will suddenly be played over Eviolite or something...

Metalizard said:
I'm just saying it is possible to do 100 dmg with Night Spear if Darkrai has Plasma Badge attached, I'm not saying it will suddenly be played over Eviolite or something...

Dark Claw.
Much more practical.

DNA said:
Metalizard said:

Dark Claw.
Much more practical.

ohhhh... never mind... I completely forgot about Dark Claw. You're right, in that case, Plasma Badge is not worth it with Darkrai...

I'm curious as to why they haven't made any of the eeveelutions as an ex card yet. They only made umbreon and espeon as primes, but none of the others, then they only made leafeon and glaceon as lv x's. I'm wanting to see awesome Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon ex cards!

CorinthiansRose said:
I'm curious as to why they haven't made any of the eeveelutions as an ex card yet. They only made umbreon and espeon as primes, but none of the others, then they only made leafeon and glaceon as lv x's. I'm wanting to see awesome Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon ex cards!

For now at least they are only making Legendary pokemon as EXs.

CorinthiansRose said:

Plus they actually have made the ex cards for them.

Here you go~
$T2eC16RHJHwE9n8ihqsIBQSPyvwM2w~~60_35.JPG

...Unless you meant as a BW ex, then just see what Keeper of Night said.

I think a donk deck with Lugia EX, Thundurus EX( to recycle plasma),and Deoxys EX( maximize 2HKO) with terrakion to beat siglyph could work well. The eevulutions could form a deck, except I don't know what their attacks do. Hope there not like psy report: "look at your opponents hand lame:( Start with Thundurus, charge lugia with thunder knuckle(60 with three deoxys) then use lugia to 2hko with plasma gale(120+30= 150) which, in total, does 210 damage. Only problem is retreating your pokemon:( If this doesn't work, remeber I'm new to this forum.:cool:

o0Flint0o said:
CorinthiansRose said:

Plus they actually have made the ex cards for them.

Here you go~
$T2eC16RHJHwE9n8ihqsIBQSPyvwM2w~~60_35.JPG

...Unless you meant as a BW ex, then just see what Keeper of Night said.

I'm aware of those cards, but those came out years ago. I just feel like it's time for a reboot :) There aren't a whole lot more legendary pokemon to make into ex cards. I also think they would look awesome as new shining pokemon cards too. I would love to see them in the new shiny style!

Deoxys+Lugia+Thundurus+Glaceon+Umbreon is the new BDIF. Glaceon solves the retreat problem(-2 retreat) Umreon +bulk so now you get a BDIF.

Keeper of Night said:
Thunder Crown said:
Deoxys+Lugia+Thundurus+Glaceon+Umbreon is the new BDIF.

Good luck keeping all that set up.
Well, you could get rid of the thundurus ex for shadow triad, and eevee(signs of evolution) makes it much easier to search out glaceon/umbreon. Also you don't NEED umbreon, glaceon is the necessary one. That's just lugia+Glaceon+Deoxys+shadow triad. Although I do prefer Thundurus-EX instead of Shadow triad.

Surprised no one has mentioned the BW8 commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKsCvS63vco I mean it doesn't reveal much we don't already know about but it does reveal some new cards.

Back