(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

orkoni1

Aspiring Trainer
OMG I'm happy Mijumaru has fangs, you can see it in the second to last picture :)

This is such great info, a lot in fact. I am however dissapointed that Wargle is not the first flying/fighting type pokemon :(

One day though.

All the pokemon look awesome, can't wait to see the sarcophagus, the tarantula, Kibago's evolution line and the mole pokemon line in their official art.

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
InuMimi said:
I know it ^^ This game will be so awesome if so. I'm betting the version-exclusive areas in the games were Game Freak's idea to get people to buy both versions XD
I've already decided on getting White version and my sister's getting Black, so I'll be stealing her game once in a while (or all the time D: )
GameFreak knows how to sell Pokemon indeed :D

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
FuzWuz said:
Game Freak keep on showing the male over and over again for some odd reason.

Well it did take them five games for there to be a female professor...:rolleyes:

I don't have any brother or sister (or anyone who plays pokemon) so I'll have to make do with one version. I think I'll go for the more natural looking version. (which could be black if Reshiram is Blacks Mascot...)

orkoni1

Aspiring Trainer
Annihilator27 said:
N is so gay with that pose lol.

Wow I did not know that Pokemon was gonna introduce it's first gay character, if that's not what you mean, please don't post homophobic stuff, granted you may not have wanted it to sound like that but be more considerate. Thanks.

x.kouki

Go Ambipom, use double hit!
Woah, everything about this games looks really good so far! I've gotta use to all the Pokemon that as been revealed :D

typhlonruxs

Aspiring Trainer
Mijumaru has Fangs!!!So cute :3

I love how you have 2 Rivals but Belle looks like she's drooling in the 7th pic.Lol
5th Generation is looking so good.

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
aqueregia said:
I've already decided on getting White version and my sister's getting Black, so I'll be stealing her game once in a while (or all the time D: )
GameFreak knows how to sell Pokemon indeed :D

I probably won't get both :/ seeing has how it takes a lot of money just to get one. i'll get black version because i love reshiram. most everyone else i know it getting white so, i'll just play their games or something.

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
orkoni1 said:
Wow I did not know that Pokemon was gonna introduce it's first gay character, if that's not what you mean, please don't post homophobic stuff, granted you may not have wanted it to sound like that but be more considerate. Thanks.

Why would they put a gay character in pokemon. Since your QQing What I should have said "N has a gay pose, But not that He is gay himself. Just looks that way imo"

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
I just noticed N has a rubics cube type thing hanging from his belt loop. hmm...

Annihilator27 said:
Why would they put a gay character in pokemon. Since your QQing What I should have said "N has a gay pose, But not that He is gay himself. Just looks that way imo"

That person is not saying that N is literally homosexual. You were using the term "gay" in a hurtful, disrespectful way.

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
InuMimi said:
I just noticed N has a rubics cube type thing hanging from his belt loop. hmm...

That person is not saying that N is literally homosexual. You were using the term "gay" in a hurtful, disrespectful way.

Yes I know, I apologize for my childish remarks.

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer
N will keep challenging you in order to confirm his ideas of justice. He calls Pokemon his "friends," but one of the screenshots shows him saying that he wants to split humans and Pokemon and divide them so that the world is black and white. He has the unique idea to set Pokemon free from people. He's looking for the power to grant these ideals.

N = L ?

The description reminds me a bit of L Lawliet from Death Note. I really loved that series. So I'm hoping this character will be as good.

Anyway still hoping for more important NPC's that involve the story mode.

orkoni1

Aspiring Trainer
InuMimi said:

Thankyou, that is exactly what I meant. There are plenty of gaymers (young and old) who play pokemon this should be an escape from issues that plague them in the real world.

Annihilator27 said:

No problem, I'm sure you didn't mean it in a real hurtful way. Just wanted to make sure you know that words can hurt even when you don't mean them to.

On another note, I really really want a whole lot of new type combos :) and maybe one eevolution if not that all right.

L

Luxray17

I'm new here and don't know if this has been said but in an earlier picture when your battling Charon your in a room that looks like it was robbed and trashed and in the new pictures you can see the room neat and clean could it be that someone robs your house and the profesor gives you a starter to search for who robbed your house?

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Annihilator27 said:
I just remembered when they showed N with a mask awhile back. Was he holding some kind of rod?

There's no confirmation that was N. The only similarity was the hair color of the two characters.

Luxray17 said:
I'm new here and don't know if this has been said but in an earlier picture when your battling Charon your in a room that looks like it was robbed and trashed and in the new pictures you can see the room neat and clean could it be that someone robs your house and the profesor gives you a starter to search for who robbed your house?
If you just got robbed why would Cheren, your down-to-earth friend, challenge you to a pokemon battle right there?

I almost want to say all 3 of you get your pokemon at the same time, then Bell's starts to cause a ruckus and run all over the house. Cheren says he'll show her the right way to command a pokemon and challenges you to a battle. This can also serve as your ease into how to play/battle.

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
orkoni1 said:
Thankyou, that is exactly what I meant. There are plenty of gaymers (young and old) who play pokemon this should be an escape from issues that plague them in the real world.

Annihilator27 said:

No problem, I'm sure you didn't mean it in a real hurtful way. Just wanted to make sure you know that words can hurt even when you don't mean them to.

Yes, I apologize for that. I just need a Dragon and Flying eeveelution and my 3 fav types will be covered. Dragon,Ice, and Flying.

On another note, I really really want a whole lot of new type combos :) and maybe one eevolution if not that all right.

AmonRa

ONE MILLON TR00PS
OMG i just came back, i leaved for two days, and i see all those news!

The new pokemons looks even better with the KS arts, the characters looks awesome and the new online features looks great too! Can't wait to play those games, seriously!

illmtu

Aspiring Trainer
I noticed that, though I think the trashing of the house comes later in the story. Because a battle between Charen and the Player takes place in the trashed room.

Unless, Belle has been forbidden to have a pokemon by her father, so when Charen and the Player take their pokemon, the third escapes and runs around the room in anger because it wasn't taken and trashed the room, so Belle feels sorry for the Pokemon and takes it under her wing. Then the first battle of the game between player and rival follows which is what we saw in the trailer? I don't know, here's the pictures

interestingg.png

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
cocowoushi said:
There's no confirmation that was N. The only similarity was the hair color of the two characters.

Yes true. Speculation on my part. But thats what Im putting my money on.