(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

My head hurts...

All these Wi-fi, dream smoke, internet playing is driving me crazy. B/W is going to be a complicated game. Ugh...

The rivals personalitlies suprised me actually, I though Bell would be the reliable, trustworth one, and Cheren to be the strongheaded one.

So, how many scans left, if any?

There's been an awful lot of Psychic pokemon revealed so far.....or maybe it's just this coro coro that has all the psychics in it.

I wonder if the first gym might be Psychic? Munna, Koromori and Musharna? That's all guessing though...

It sounds to me like N wants a pokemon uprising more than a protest :p

Alex Magicus said:
that's NOT a boy

Many many anime men/boys have had to deal with that sentence in the past, Cheren won't be the last either...

shampoo-thief said:
I still hate the chipmunk thing, even with the KS artwork. My least favorite V pokemon yet

Watch It, Its looking for you now. Its probably a Prairie dog since It's a look out pokemon.

looks like kibago is probably going to be at least 1 of the pseudo-legendaries of isshu, judging from its typing. and we have a lot of new psychic types revealed so far. Gochiruzeru is still the ugliest thing ever. Rankurusu is right up there with it. I love Wargle's design; very native American. Too bad it has the typical-regional-bird typing. Minezumi is defiantly a cuter version of Bidoof. And Koromori is...just strange. When the first sketch of it came out, i thought the thing in the middle of its face was a beak. Now, i'm not sure what it is. I guess the "heart stamp?"

As for the new features, they seem pretty neat. Kind of too much for me to mentally digest at the moment though. As for the eeveelutions, i'm hoping maybe it'll be a new evolution they give out but, i doubt it now.

TrainerXIII said:
So N will be Pokemon's version of a PeTA spokesperson? I cannot wait to beat him in battle.
I cannot wait to support him, but im afraid that is not an option...maybe i will get the version in which he wants to stop industralization :3 Meh, it doesnt matter. I will be a cool game just if it has a harder story than old games :3

This is unbelievable. I LOVE all the new features even though I can't fully digest them. The dream thing may be kind of a gimmick, and I doubt anyone will do dreaming stuff.

The interactivity between characters in online and in the story is great. Makes the game feel much more alive.

A fresh, brand new take in the Pokémon series, hopefully it will be well received unlike R/S/E.

I just want to see more of the female protagonist, Game Freak keep on showing the male over and over again for some odd reason.

Alex Magicus said:
I cannot wait to support him, but im afraid that is not an option...maybe i will get the version in which he wants to stop industralization :3 Meh, it doesnt matter. I will be a cool game just if it has a harder story than old games :3

well, since you can choose your path in these games, maybe you can choose whether to support him or not? I'd support him xD

InuMimi said:
well, since you can choose your path in these games, maybe you can choose whether to support him or not? I'd support him xD
I think it will be like R/S/E, where you stop Team Aqua or Team Magma. But yeeah, it would be awesome if we could support him!! :p

InuMimi said:
The whole "choose your path" thing was just one of many rumors martijnGamer posted, and by the looks of how all he's said so far turned out to be false I don't think there will be that option. As much as I'd love it to be in the games, it doesn't seem likely at this point.

So N is basically thinking he's doing the right thing but takes it to far?

aqueregia said:
The whole "choose your path" thing was just one of many rumors martijnGamer posted, and by the looks of how all he's said so far turned out to be false I don't think there will be that option. As much as I'd love it to be in the games, it doesn't seem likely at this point.

I'm not basing it off a rumor. With all the new different features, I'm expecting it to let us choose our path, at least some what.

Wait, do we use the computer at all when playing these games? For online and stuff.

Oh boy, we have the pamphlet to scan, translate and discuss. This issue is srs bsness.

InuMimi said:
I'm not basing it off a rumor. With all the new different features, I'm expecting it to let us choose our path, at least some what.
:/ You could've been a little bit more clear in you post then, but whatever C: If there are options that can somewhat change the storyline or in-game events/text/etc. this game will be overflowing with epicsauce D:

FuzWuz said:
Wait, do we use the computer at all when playing these games? For online and stuff.

Oh boy, we have the pamphlet to scan, translate and discuss. This issue is srs bsness.

I'm not sure. Doesn't the new 3Ds have internet access? Maybe you can do it from there. I'm sticking with my Dslite so, i'm not really concerned with the whole internet-show off stuff.

InuMimi said:
I'm not sure. Doesn't the new 3Ds have internet access? Maybe you can do it from there. I'm sticking with my Dslite so, i'm not really concerned with the whole internet-show off stuff.

I want to see which of these things are gimmicks. Everything seems promising... but I'm not so sure about the dreaming Pokémon. I may have to do it to obtain rare Pokémon, though.

aqueregia said:
:/ You could've been a little bit more clear in you post then, but whatever C: If there are options that can somewhat change the storyline or in-game events/text/etc. this game will be overflowing with epicsauce D:

I know it ^^ This game will be so awesome if so. I'm betting the version-exclusive areas in the games were Game Freak's idea to get people to buy both versions XD

i bet cheren is the champion.(sorry if this was already said) or it will be some random person that will appear in the storyline. and i wonder if your pokemon will be at a higher level than the other games, cause you will have 3 rivals!

Back