(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Annihilator27 said:
Yes true. Speculation on my part. But thats what Im putting my money on.

I think you're right. N prolly has two personas, the one we saw in the scans today, and then the masked persona that is trying to separate humans and pokemon.

It sort of reminds me of a suggestion someone made about a bad character infiltrating the main characters' inner circle for info or to try and sabotage while working for the villains.

This game is gonna be awesome!

Wow. I still hate the starters, but this game seems pretty good now. I love how there's two rivals! I can't wait to see if Wargle (terrible name) is a legendary Pokemon or not.

If N is the villan, We cant forget about the more evil looking one lol. Its either him or there should be two. Again theres rumors of Team Plasma. Just who Is the game villan lol.

illmtu said:
I noticed that, though I think the trashing of the house comes later in the story. Because a battle between Charen and the Player takes place in the trashed room.

Unless, Belle has been forbidden to have a pokemon by her father, so when Charen and the Player take their pokemon, the third escapes and runs around the room in anger because it wasn't taken and trashed the room, so Belle feels sorry for the Pokemon and takes it under her wing. Then the first battle of the game between player and rival follows which is what we saw in the trailer? I don't know, here's the pictures

interestingg.png

I think Cheren might have some anger problems lol
looks like he didnt get the pokemon he wanted haha

Maybe the gender you didn't choose is also in the game because during the video chat thing with the in game characters it shows the boy.

Chizmey said:
I find N to be quite an hypocrite..
He wants to separate humans from Pokemon, yet he has at least one Pokemon ...

Well how else is he going to achieve his goal without using pokemon? :p Maybe he believes he's one with pokemon/is actually a pokemon and will go live with them in the forests when he achieves his goal. :p

I really hope N isn't the leader of the bad team of Isshu. More NPCs make the game interesting. It is nice to have two enemies, N and the bad team of Isshu.

Pokequaza said:
I really hope N isn't the leader of the bad team of Isshu. More NPCs make the game interesting. It is nice to have two enemies, N and the bad team of Isshu.

That would be cool but what if the bad team wanted to team up with N and then they tricked him somehow and take all of N's idea and turn them around and N winds up helping you or something lol

ChampionRed said:
N is Z.
See here: http://151chan.org/dex/src/127904524158.jpg

XD

That was so funny.

However that would really be a crazy turn of event and an awesome twist!

orkoni1 said:
XD
That was so funny.
However that would really be a crazy turn of event and an awesome twist!
In Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark, Zoroark tells Zorua not to talk to humans. It's a very convincing theory.

In the seventh scan, the male protagonist appears in the Live Caster. This probably means, assuming the female character is chosen, the opposite protagonist will still make an appearance. I sure hope so.

BTW, Mijumaru with fangs is too cute to handle, haha. (Bad joke, I know)

ChampionRed said:
In Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark, Zoroark tells Zorua not to talk to humans. It's a very convincing theory.

I wish there was some sor of buttons on comments to press "like."

It really is, and I really really hope Nintendo is delving into much more twists and turns and bigger plots within these pokemon games, younger kids will still buy and enjoy them regardless and older kids and adults will enjoy them that much more :)

Chizmey said:
I find N to be quite an hypocrite..
He wants to separate humans from Pokemon, yet he has at least one Pokemon ...

I think Cheren might have some anger problems lol
looks like he didnt get the pokemon he wanted haha[/QUOTE]

he himself trys to stop what he is fighting but in the end turns himself into it.

and i think cheren and u battle to see who cleans the room.

So if we can visit other peoples games (let's just say Rankurusu is exclusive to white and Gochirusu is exclusive to black) ....does that mean that say I have Pokemon White and I visit someones Pokemon Black Game. Will I be able to catch pokemon there? Such as Gochirusu and bring it back with me?

Will I be able to visit Black City in his game? (and maybe catch Zekrom?)

Or will it be a case of being restricted to certain areas...

So many questions and no answers. :(

Awesomeness. Seems more developed story/character-wise, and even if it's just these three as rivals, it's still three rivals with different personalities and stuff. So, cool?

I wonder what Pokemon 'N' will mainly be using. Also, am curious as to whether or not the opposite sex player character will be an active character or not, same with wondering what, if any, Pokemon from the other generations will be showing up in Isshu - if it's far enough away for a "Route 1" all over again, I gotta wonder if Zubats are worldwide or not...

I'd love it if any of the players from past games would make some sort of intro either in this game or future games (and if they looked a bit older as the main characters of B/W look, that would be awesome).

These games are really gonna revolutionize pokemon for the future :) So many great expectations.

One last thing....

If you can get old pokemon through a dream world.....could that mean that old pokemon don't actually exist in the world Isshu is in? :eek: and that Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh don't exist in it either and the old pokemon and regions are just make believe?

Back