(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

Shimama-man said:
You're forgetting D/P/Pt. Wild double battles with Momi, Gen, Baku/buck, Miru and Mai!
They were helpful too :D
Do you need a companion with you to be in double battles in B/W?
Or can you just battle yourself with two Pokemon?

SinnohTrainer17 said:
I LOVE how the gyms look, although I find it strange that we're being "quizzed" in them O_O

You never played Red or Blue? Blaine's Gym did the quiz thing too...

Wild double battles - I hope they appear at the beginning of the game!

How easy would it be to level up a Water or Grass type in a cave? Or level up Electric/Rock types against multiple Mamepato? Or even for raising a low-level pokemon with one of your higher level ones - all you'd have to do is use a move like Razor Leaf that hits all enemies, and repeat for as long as necessary!

I just realized how annoying the game would be if Gigaiasu becomes the new Geodude. With the new Sturdy effect you won't be able to knock it out on the first turn. It's gonna take a while to get through those caves.

Yet another reason to always have Repels with you.

Do you think there will be day and night like in gold/silver and diamond/pearl. I hope so.

It would be great if there were day/night AND seasons...

TMs will no longer expire after one use - you can use them as many times as you want, like HMs!
this.. greatly dissappoints me. where is the fun in that? there used to be only one earthquake in each game (other than the first gen games, where you going buy them with coins from the slots) but now you can use them as many times as you want? I'm starting to think they're going soft TT.TT
I think everything else is pretty great though. I like the seasons idea X3
*thinks about oracle of seasons*

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Most likely, I wouldn't see the logic in adding seasons, but removing day/night o_O

I LOVE how the gyms look, although I find it strange that we're being "quizzed" in them O_O

I'm also happy that we now have double wild battles! How awesome is that?

I think my favorite part is how TM's can be used more than once now <3
That's going to be a HUGE help.

Do you remember Blaine's gym? They are reusing that concept.

The new effect for the Sturdy ability actually makes it a useful ability! I can now use pokemon like Bastiodon with Leftovers instead of Focus Sash.

PKMidori said:
Uhm, does anyone know if day/night will be in this game?

The only clue which could confirm day/night is this wild musharna appearing apparently when it's dark...

I hope I have helped you... I'm wondering if day/night will be present or not. If it won't, I will be very disappointed.

http://www.pokemonaus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/CloseupMusharna.png

aaroncsmall2 said:
The new effect for the Sturdy ability actually makes it a useful ability! I can now use pokemon like Bastiodon with Leftovers instead of Focus Sash.

As WPM said though, it'd be a real pain to try to battle Sturdy pokemon in the wild (like Gigaiasu or his unconfirmed pre-evo). No Water Gun/Razor Leaf OHKOs.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Most likely, I wouldn't see the logic in adding seasons, but removing day/night o_O

I'm also happy that we now have double wild battles! How awesome is that?

I think my favorite part is how TM's can be used more than once now <3
That's going to be a HUGE help.

"Most likely, I wouldn't see the logic in adding seasons, but removing day/night o_O"

Do your remember that day/night was not in pokemon R/S/E perhaps because of the adding of the weather. Let's hope that it won't be removed AGAIN.

Some pictures where the trainer's Pokemon is battling a wild Pokemon and the background seems to be night may not be outside. It can sometimes be inside. But the picture that kevin1988 provided seems to be night outside since it has green for the grass and different shades of dark blue above the green which means that it is night during the battle.

I think it would be safe to say day/night will be in it. I don't like the TM's being able to be used more then once. We are still getting more scans of new Pokemon, am I correct?

The Spook said:
No it's not.Next month there will be a “Advanced Document” that comes with Corocoro. This month’s document was actually mistranslated and is actually called the “Origin Document” .
That was last months Document <.<

Back