(1) 'BW' Demo and Pamphlet Reveal New Images + One New Pokemon [7/9]

aqueregia said:
That can't be Munna, Munna is small and not long, which this Pokemon is and it also seems to be touching the ground, which Munna does not do.
http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/new-pokemon-corocoro-2.jpg
the sprite for Munna is here. it kinda matches

shinydude said:
Wow! It seems new pokemon are revealed everyday, I could bareley keep track of it all, anyways I hope we get more info from the demo.
hey i was on filb.de and look at this image!
wer.jpg

one looks like the pigeon, but the back sprites look like a worm w/ a spike as a tail (barely shown) will weedle be in this region? and the other thing w/ the front sprite looks like it has a differant body shape as the other.

Why does everyone keep reffering to the larvitar like pokemon as "Green" ITS NOT GREEN its Dark Grey, lighter grey, red eyes and some kinda yellowish green thingy under its neck. If thats why you keep referring too it as green thats about like calling a pikachu RED because of its red cheeks. lol

Crimson Tide said:
Why does everyone keep reffering to the larvitar like pokemon as "Green" ITS NOT GREEN its Dark Grey, lighter grey, red eyes and some kinda yellowish green thingy under its neck. If thats why you keep referring too it as green thats about like calling a pikachu RED because of its red cheeks. lol

Actually Its not pure grey, Looks like army green. Its not that grey.

dwarfstar123 said:
wer.jpg

one looks like the pigeon, but the back sprites look like a worm w/ a spike as a tail (barely shown) will weedle be in this region? and the other thing w/ the front sprite looks like it has a differant body shape as the other.
You could bareley see the image, can you get higher quality?

The new bird pokemon IS NOT an evolution of Mamepato.
1. Mamepato has a black...what is it called...let´s say mouth, but the new birds "mouth" is orange!!
2. The new bird (can´t remember name) has a bluish color (water maybe) and not black or gray like Mamepato.
3. The new pokemon resembles an albatross (waaaater pokemon).
4. I am best!! (Remember it!!)

dwarfstar123 said:
Looks like a Drifloon vs a couple of Budew to me...

Crimson Tide said:

Um, well that depends on what you're looking at.

The Bandai toy matches those colors you stated, but the Official anime artwork and game sprite is clearly several shades of green.

Slowpoke Breeder said:
1. Mamepato has a black...what is it called...let´s say mouth, but the new birds "mouth" is orange!!
2. The new bird (can´t remember name) has a bluish color (water maybe) and not black or gray like Mamepato.

1. That's not really a ground to say it couldn't be an evolution... Pokemon colors change plenty when they evolve.
2. The whole photo is blue tinted. Munna is not blue normally, but it looks blue-ish in the photo. Come on now.. It's obviously grey/black.

It has the same pattern as Mamebird and has the same pigeon nose things.

I wish that guy didn't block out that one Pokemon...Oh well. Anyways, I'm worried that GF might have not added anything new to the battle system. I'm hoping that I'm just overreacting.

Slowpoke Breeder said:

It could still be an evo of Mamepato. It has the same markings, and I think the blue tint is due to the quality of the picture taken. It looks gray to me.
Also, in my opinion, I think it looks like a dodo.

Slowpoke Breeder said:

The new bird pokemon name is Hatoopoo, Hato means pegionor dove. It's obviously an evo for the lil mamepato. Might want to do some research on names next time.

Luxray :D said:
http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/new-pokemon-corocoro-2.jpg
the sprite for Munna is here. it kinda matches
:/
I already said it was my bad like two pages ago. I wasn't able to distinguish Munna from all the smudges and glare, causing me to believe that it had ears and a tail, but looking at it closely (and being told ムンナ= Munna) I realized that it was indeed Munna :p

dwarfstar123 said:
wer.jpg

It looks like the two opponenet pokemon are the same...

Hatoopoo seriously looks like a real seagull, unlike Wingull and Pelipper. I hope this is Mamepato's evolution, it fits perfectly.

okay, well, i personally think..

+ Mamepato's evolution will be the new bird, Hatoopoo. Bulbapedia thinks so..i think so..and my friend think so..also it looks the same.

+ The censored pokemon is probably Nezumimi, or Nezumi, and i think by the end of tomorrow we'll have an image of the pokemon probably, and hopefully!!

Lastly, i forgot who said it, but i am very excited now that you have mentioned it! The August scans of COROCORO will be coming out in the next few days hopefully! :D

Slowpoke Breeder said:
no. It IS an evolution of Mamepato.
"hato" means pigeon, and depending on what words its combined with to make a single word, it may also become "pato" or even "bato".In the case of mamepato it is the "pato", and in the case of this new evolution it is simply the "hato" at the beginning.
Unless you're trying to suggest that there's going to be two pigeon Pokemon families this generation!

PokemonFreak44 said:
+ The censored pokemon is probably Nezumimi, or Nezumi, and i think by the end of tomorrow we'll have an image of the pokemon probably, and hopefully!!
It can't be Nezumimi since this pokemon's name ends in "zumi'. And it can't be simply "Nezumi" because they wouldn't simply name a pokemon "mouse/rat".
If Nezumimi does exist though, this could well be an evolution of it.

Kibago better evolve into something cool! That woman-Pokemon freaks me out...She reminds me of Mismagius.

Hey Kriffix,
Do you know where these newly discovered names come from in Japanese? It may help us understand what that floaty green thing is supposed to be =)

Back