(1) 'BW' Demo and Pamphlet Reveal New Images + One New Pokemon [7/9]

wafiazizul said:
the first showing starts at 9.40 here...just 50 minutes from now,and i will go to watch it after this~
わっ!うらやましいな!
いってらっしゃい!
僕が調べたサイトよりもかなり遅く始まりますよね
やっぱり場所によるってことっすかね!
待ってますので終わったらすぐ知らせてください!m(_ _)m
(Just gonna assume you'll understand here, my bad if not! (^^; )

KnightEdge112 said:
The movie ends at 8:50 right? Also I don't see how the pokemon fighting Hatoopoo is munna seems like chirrami to me.
You mean starts?
The earliest showing I saw says 7:55, although apparently it can even be as late as 9:40!

Okay, thanks. I had no clue where EITHER of those nezu-whatevers came from, but I think I'll still count Nezumimi for now.

Anyway... I still don't understand why that one thing is blocked out like that. What benefit comes from doing that?

Majora_787 said:
Okay, thanks. I had no clue where EITHER of those nezu-whatevers came from, but I think I'll still count Nezumimi for now.

Anyway... I still don't understand why that one thing is blocked out like that. What benefit comes from doing that?

Keeps the fans wanting moar

Also was this mentioned anywhere?
http://gamesmaya.blog98.fc2.com/blog-entry-1255.html

According to this guy who looks very reliable (a shop owner/big shot dude!) There'll be video chat with up to 4 people using the DSi. Plus you'll be able to enter other player's "world's" (assumably their game, not one they created) and do things like help them out. (I think this was hinted in commercials so we guessed this already though).
But nifty nonetheless though, no?

Majora_787 said:
but I think I'll still count Nezumimi for now.

Yes this does sound pretty solid, we'll find out soon enough.

Gah, this anticipation is killing me! I love this time of Pokemon fandom, the calm before the storm.

I love all the new pokemon that have been leaking lately, they look very well designed.

kriffix said:
Also was this mentioned anywhere?
http://gamesmaya.blog98.fc2.com/blog-entry-1255.html

According to this guy who looks very reliable (a shop owner/big shot dude!) There'll be video chat with up to 4 people using the DSi. Plus you'll be able to enter other player's "world's" (assumably their game, not one they created) and do things like help them out. (I think this was hinted in commercials so we guessed this already though).
But nifty nonetheless though, no?

Yes this does sound pretty solid, we'll find out soon enough.

I don't think that video chatting is realoly such a great installment. Unless it operates on Friend Codes. But those can still be exchanged thru flipnote hatena, Chat rooms, etc. I like the go to others game cards thing tho.

Mucrush said:
Btw. is it only me who noticed that the DS on the picture is... turned off? ;b

The power light blinks while it's connected to wifi, unlike with DSi, where there are separate lights for these.

Here's my attempt at translating Rankurusu and Gochizeru.

Rankurusu:
Ran = column
Kurusu = curse

Rankurusu = a cursed column?

Gochiruzeru:
Gochiru = comes from the verb "to be disorganized" (gocha-gocha suru). It literally means "I am disorganized."
Zeru = cell

Gochiruzeru = "I am a disorganized cell."

PKMidori said:
Gah, this anticipation is killing me! I love this time of Pokemon fandom, the calm before the storm.

I love all the new pokemon that have been leaking lately, they look very well designed.

Well said i gotta agree love these new pokemanz

Im very curious about the online features.., 0_o
But i think its gonna be cool.
maybe there will be some kind downloadable missions like Pokemon Ranger or somethin??
maybe there will be pokemon tournaments online??
who knows???
XD

Mucrush said:
pickd.png

Found this IMAGE on a YouTube video and it looks exactly like the one on that other picture with it... either its someone who tried their best to make it in better quility or else it might be fake and we all fell for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjAYnin83o

Is that the new battle tune?

Playerking95 said:
If you go to serebii.net you can see the image of the supposed Budew's vs drifloom better.
To me it looks like mijumaru on the bottom, but the two at the top are new I think. They could be budew, but they might be pre-evolutions of cell blob.

Before all this, I made a prediction that the Isshu dex will have none of the older pokemon in it, I think my prediction might be right.

scuba stevee said:
To me it looks like mijumaru on the bottom, but the two at the top are new I think. They could be budew, but they might be pre-evolutions of cell blob.

Before all this, I made a prediction that the Isshu dex will have none of the older pokemon in it, I think my prediction might be right.

i hope so. Its kinda old having to include abra and evos or pikachu in every single region dex. I hope they are all brand new then we get a national with all the others

I don't know why you guys are all saying that the ''cell'' pokemon will probably be grass type. A green colour is not related to grass all the time, and this pokemon doesn't seem to be related to grass in any ways, expect if it's a vegetal cell or something like that.

I think this pokemon will be a normal type, or maybe it will have a type changing ability... finally it could be a lot of things lol

Mucrush said:
pickd.png

Found this IMAGE on a YouTube video and it looks exactly like the one on that other picture with it... either its someone who tried their best to make it in better quility or else it might be fake and we all fell for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjAYnin83o

Looks like a minor case of "chicken or the egg" here. xSoulSilverxD's previous video shows the supposed actual picture from the DS. It could be an edited picture, or a fake by him.
However, seeing as the DS is turned off... more likely the latter.

hallibut said:
Looks like a minor case of "chicken or the egg" here. xSoulSilverxD's previous video shows the supposed actual picture from the DS. It could be an edited picture, or a fake by him.
However, seeing as the DS is turned off... more likely the latter.
Again...

"The power light blinks while it's connected to wifi, unlike with DSi, where there are separate lights for these."

In the original picture, with the glare, it's the same. Clearly this clearer photo was remade/enhanced via photoshop. It still doesn't change the fact the original picture the Menabird evolution was fighting Munna.

Back