(1) 'BW' Demo and Pamphlet Reveal New Images + One New Pokemon [7/9]

Jabberwocky said:
Just looking at it's sprite reminds me of Jynx. I honestly hope it's not.
Jynx gone gothic. Gross.
Well don't worry too much, I don't think it looks that likely, plus the Japanese names show no relation.

I really love the news leak! I just hope CoroCoro can clarify a lot of this for us!

http://yfrog.com/4bagpizwvizwuyc2vlchulegxqj, when you look at that picture you can really tell that this guys the evo for Mamepato, and in my opinion, he looks sweet! :D

Also, does anyone know what time WPM is going to see the new movie? Because then we can estimate what time he'll post the news on any new information.

I thought mamepato evo would be more fat,and cooler,if that is his evo i would be sad

Can sun1 who can read japanese go to 2 chan and clear the things for us >;3

And the cell pokemon for me can be a mix of of these types normal/grass/ghost types imo

I want it to be Normal/Ghost cuz have ghost,fighting,and normal immunity : ),and the large movepool than normal pokemons have

According to Japanese cinema websites, most of the first showings (in the Kantou region of Japan anyway) start at 7:50〜8:50. Depeding on where WPM is going to see it though, it'll change in time a bit.

Twide said:
I thought mamepato evo would be more fat,and cooler,if that is his evo i would be sad

Can sun1 who can read japanese go to 2 chan and clear the things for us >;3

Clear what up? Whether its an evolution? In which case, yes, it is.
Also, although it can be read worldwide, it's only possible to post on 2chan from Japan.
残念ながら...w

kriffix said:
According to Japanese cinema websites, most of the first showings (in the Kantou region of Japan anyway) start at 7:50〜8:50. Depeding on where WPM is going to see it though, it'll change in time a bit.

Many thanks kriffix.

So it's safe to say around 11 or 12 tonight that WPM will have updated us on what's going on in the movie?

That pigeon better be awesome by the time it gets its final evo. That thing looks blank and featureless.
And that backsprite for marmalade bear is awesome.
Why don't they release music?
OFFTOPIC: ShayminSky, your signature makes me smile.

kriffix said:

Clear what up? Whether its an evolution? In which case, yes, it is.
Also, although it can be read worldwide, it's only possible to post on 2chan from Japan.
残念ながら...w
gives more information cuz they said than that demo had alot of new pokes and the evo of the startes and we only got 5 pics WTFLOLBBQ,didn't they posted more on 2chan ?

can you see for us when you can?Thanks anyway

WhitexFalcon said:
Many thanks kriffix.

So it's safe to say around 11 or 12 tonight that WPM will have updated us on what's going on in the movie?
Actually I meant Japanese time, so now should only be a few hours ^_^ (providing he's seing the first showing)

Twide said:
gives more information cuz they said than that demo had alot of new pokes and the evo of the startes and we only got 5 pics WTFLOLBBQ,didn't they posted more on 2chan ?

can you see for us when you can?Thanks anyway

Theres some people just making up a load of rubbish as usual amongst the real stuff so its hard to sift out the truth, but otherwise nothing that solid other than what we've seen.
I see that Pokejungle has added their say on there too lol!

So the movie is already begin? By the way, I like so much Kibago! I think it's a pre-evo of Ononokusu for the similar colors.

Reshiram‘ said:
So the movie is already begin? By the way, I like so much Kibago! I think it's a pre-evo of Ononokusu for the similar colors.

I'd imagine by now, yes. ( so long as he's going to see the 1st viewing)

Also yes, Kibago will almost definately evolve into Ononokusu/Onoknox. The fang/tusk-like-things
turn into an axe-like thing, plus the colour scheme. It all fits so well on many levels.

Okay... so now we have Hatopo the Mamepato evo... how many new pokes does that make recently? We have the eight from the videos, the four from the concept art... Nezumimi and Nezumidori, I've heard both of those but don't know where those came from exactly, and noww we have this one.

So we have what, a total of 15 pokemon we have little information about? Just asking for clarification.

But anyway, that bird does look like a bigger Mamepato, and I do hope that's only the first evo...

Also, why was that one picture censored over?

Hope we can get some TCG news in August. Does the whole 2-months before game thing with the TCG the same in Japan?

Majora_787 said:
Okay... so now we have Hatopo the Mamepato evo... how many new pokes does that make recently? We have the eight from the videos, the four from the concept art... Nezumimi and Nezumidori, I've heard both of those but don't know where those came from exactly, and noww we have this one.

So we have what, a total of 15 pokemon we have little information about? Just asking for clarification.

But anyway, that bird does look like a bigger Mamepato, and I do hope that's only the first evo...

Well Staravia isn't too terribly big compared to Starly, and Staraptor is a lot bigger, so I shouldn't be worried.

pickd.png

Found this IMAGE on a YouTube video and it looks exactly like the one on that other picture with it... either its someone who tried their best to make it in better quility or else it might be fake and we all fell for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjAYnin83o

Btw. is it only me who noticed that the DS on the picture is... turned off? ;b

Majora_787 said:
Nezumimi and Nezumidori, I've heard both of those but don't know where those came from exactly, and noww we have this one.
lol, I think someone was just trying to be clever in nick-naming the nameless broccoli-like Pokemon.
Also we shouldn't count Nezumimi just yet until we see it/get confirmation. (hopefully only a few hours)

the first showing starts at 9.40 here.....just 50 minutes from now,,,and i will go to watch it after this~

Majora_787 said:

Um, we've gotten close to 30 pokemon now. Serebii's got a nice list of everything except for the new bird, the blotted out pokemon, and the ones that are in that demo pic that we can't even tell what they are.

kriffix said:
Well don't worry too much, I don't think it looks that likely, plus the Japanese names show no relation.

Smoochum and Jynx name have no name relation whatsoever, yet they have the lips. We will have to wait till the Sugimori's art to be sure.

Back