(1) 'BW' Demo and Pamphlet Reveal New Images + One New Pokemon [7/9]

Yes! The green pokemon is confirmed real. I'm definitely catching it, same with the bird pokemon...the second evolution looks sick!

JonnyXxgorexX said:
Just cause my comment is Below your doesn't mean i was speaking to you. I was talking to the guy with the Zekrom avatar ^_^

Me? Its my opinion, so what?

I enjoy learning about new Pokemon. It's exciting.

Kigabo looks cuter than ever, and the pidgeon evo,(Because we all know that's what it is) is neat. The green blob and marachi lady looks better than before, and I'm starting to feel better about Gen 5. Let's keep going! Wheeeeee!

imsocool4321 said:
Why is this image censored http://www.filb.de/kaihou/content/20100709_bwdemo03.jpg ?
I find it funny that they reveal pokemon we either know or have seen a pre evo. But when there's a new pokemon they cover up the image? Nintendo Or GF Building more hype by leaking them?

JonnyXxgorexX said:
Im just just saying you shouldn't be so quick to Judge Clearer images help ALOT

OK guys lets not start flaming

JonnyXxgorexX said:
Just cause my comment is Below your doesn't mean i was speaking to you. I was talking to the guy with the Zekrom avatar ^_^

it's called a reply button lol

rockinpikachu said:
OK guys lets not start flaming

JonnyXxgorexX said:

it's called a reply button lol

Will keep that in mind next time lol.

The new bird pokemon is interesting, and i recently read in bulbapedia that the new pokemon might be named nezumi that means mouse credit to bulbapediaa and bulbanews but bulbapedia says that this is not confirmed.
Here is the link:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/More_new_Pok%C3%A9mon_seen_during_demo

Empoleon#1 said:
The new bird pokemon is interesting, and i recently read in bulbapedia that the new pokemon might be named nezumi that means mouse credit to bulbapeida and bulbanews but bulbapedia says that this is not confirmed.
Here is the link:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/More_new_Pok%C3%A9mon_seen_during_demo

A new pokemon has -nezumi in it, but most of the name is covered up, as is the new pokemon itself. We don't know which/what pokemon this is, but it's none that we've seen before from the bits you can see.

spritee.jpg

Anyone recognize this guy's sprite? I don't remember ever seeing a big blue blob thing.

Pokefan4000 said:
That would be Munna.
That can't be Munna, Munna is small and not long, which this Pokemon is and it also seems to be touching the ground, which Munna does not do.

aqueregia said:
That can't be Munna, Munna is small and not long, which this Pokemon is and it also seems to be touching the ground, which Munna does not do.

Actually, there are more images of this and it is in fact Munna.

aqueregia said:

It also says ムンナ as its name: Munna.

aqueregia said:
It's Munna. It's round, has a floral pattern, and is pink - despite the overal blue tone of the screen. It's hard to see from the glare at first, but believe us, it's Munna.

it IS Munna. It says it in the name!

I wanna learn more about the Kanji functions in the game, like with the professor in earlier screenshots there must be a way to turn it on/off?

Back