(1) 'Black' and 'White' Wii Commercials Reveal Many New Scenes [8/31]

Divine_Light said:
Zoroark isn't a legendary. And it doesn't need to be, to be apart of the story. It's more of an exclusive Pokémon. Like how Eevee is usually given in a game.

I know its not a legendary and I agree it does not need to be part of the story.Its just like lucario(also not a legendary).

Divine_Light said:
You might have missed this, but there's a Zorua with N at the scene where he's a child. This could go with the theory that N = Zoroark.

He could have like a split personality (possibly the other acted out by a Zoroark, N also has 2 different character designs), one trying to liberate Pokémon and the other trying to rule over them as a king?

I ignored it, actually. I don't want to see any more posts about the subject, TBH. Then next will come: "hey does any1 else tink Iris might be Reshiram?"

:/

Wow did not expect this information. Now my judgement, iris in the game *Sighs*, that man next to iris look nothing like the beta art version and that spiral stair case could lead to irir's gymor the legendaris Iris does have Kibago in the anime so she might be a dragon fanatic that explains why she might be trying to talk to that old man about the legendaries. New evolution awesome, confirmed that the mole things evolves into that bigger mole thing, sweet. I love that surf is still here, road in the desert area?

I wonder what that sand sinking thing is and the graphics look like they were created by Modern day Picaso. What is that Pokemon chasing Chiriamy at 1:17 on the bottom video? Finally i love everything else keep it up gamefreak and before i forget N in jungle with Hihidaruma and Zorua plus the crowing video seem like this might be a cool story line to follow.

I'm not really surprised about Iris being in the game. I don't know why anybody doubted it in the first place. The anime has never introduced a main character who was completely original (I guess you could say Max, but he wasn't really a "main" character).

The attack animations, evolution screen, surfing, walking through routes, carnival rides, quicksand, Team Plasma/N cut screen...pure awesome. Reshiram and Zekrom also used some pretty epic attacks.

Oh, and did anybody take notice that Denchura (electric tarantula) was able to hit Ononokusu (armored reptile) with an electric attack? That pretty much proves that Ononokusu is not another Ground/Dragon, thank heavens! I speculate Steel/Dragon.

I love the new evo screen.

Plus that new pokemon at the daycare sorta makes me think it's the new oddish.....but it's too small to really tell anything apart from it being green and looks like it has leaf on it's head.

Dizzard said:
Plus that new pokemon at the daycare sorta makes me think it's the new oddish...but it's too small to really tell anything apart from it being green and looks like it has leaf on it's head.

Oh yeah, I also noticed that little Pokemon at the daycare. Doesn't seem to resemble any Pokemon introduced so far, and I would have to guess that it's a grass type as well.

Here is a screenshot of the new Pokemon in the daycare chasing Chillarmy
12700354.png

wow this looks so awesome and i wonder what those attacks that reshiram and zekrom were using.
Scuba steve aloe is 2nd gym leader so iris is not

Roads, for vehicles, so doesn't that mean that the truck/car things will be the new vehicle? Also new Pokemon could be a kurumiru pre evo, or evo? The skeleton could be a skeleton of Zekrom( so in Black it might be a skeleton of Reshiram) and Team Plasma are trying to revive them, so like Fossil Pokemon?

Epic. They seem that they're ready to wreck DPPt and HGSS to pieces. That's WHAT you get on a DS. Not any more of those perspective shift pseudo 3D, but real 3D polygons. The ferris wheel, the spiral stairs, and the animations of Zekrom and Reshiram in their flames and electricity, and the dynamism of their battle attacks on screen. Woohoo. Not forgetting on how the camera on the world screen shifts when you enter the desert town after going under the bridge full of lorries, and the battle subway platform. Hiun City, and all of the towns. And the attacks and sprites in the battle screen.

And the storyline's seemingly even more epic given the screens in the later parts of the first video. Something spectacular's going to happen.
This is what you really call Pokemon. (Y)

Too much to talk about. I LOVE YOU GAMEFREAK.

PS: for the "new" Pokemon I dun think its that bug. It looks oddish-like. 3 leaves at the top of its head or something.

I wonder If you can trade Pokemon you already migrated from using the PokeShifter after you've beaten Black & White. The games might not let you.

I've done that before when I migrated Pokemon from my LeafGreen game onto Pearl when I had it and the Pokedex entry said it was unknown since I hadn't obtained the National Dex yet.

Card Slinger J said:
I wonder If you can trade Pokemon you already migrated from using the PokeShifter after you've beaten Black & White. The games might not let you.

I've done that before when I migrated Pokemon from my LeafGreen game onto Pearl when I had it and the Pokedex entry said it was unknown since I hadn't obtained the National Dex yet.

I think they should allow Gen 3 migrated Pokemon from Gen 4 to enter Gen 5. If not remakes of Hoenn and remakes of the remakes of Kanto would be imminent, since all of these were in Gen 3. And re-remakes of Red and Blue would be kinda crazy for now. =\

Is that white walking into that bug type gym in the first video, 0:54 on the bottom video i think that's the person/gym leader in standing in front of that ice looking gym in the demo city also who are those people standing either side of Dento?

Back