(1) 'Black' and 'White' Wii Commercials Reveal Many New Scenes [8/31]

It crossed my mind, but I highly doubt that the Pokemon in the daycare is kurumiru.
It seems to have 3 little leaves sprouting from the top of its head, while kurumiru has one leaf coming from the back of its head. What really seals the deal is that it seems to be running upright, which kurumiru wouldn't be doing considering it's a caterpillar.

You never know, though. The video was of good quality but still not 100% clear, and it was just a little overworld sprite which aren't always completely true to the actual designs.

Doesn't all gym leaders have plant names in Japanese? And Iris is a flower. It also means rainbow (as I've pointed out before), which is a possible third game name and apparently a symbol of the union of yin and yang.

The pokémon with Chillarmy looks similar to Kurumiru, maybe an evolution?

The fourth badge seems to be a thunder bolt...

So many interesting things! I just want this game, now! :D

Oh my god! The thing that captured my interest the most was the Team Plasma opening battle sequence and the new evolution animation. Also the 3D graphics looks fantastic.

17 days until these games come out~
Hopefully, a ROM will be leaked earlier than that~

It would definitely be interesting if Reshiram and Zekrom were the fossil Pokémon of this generation. I doubt it, though...

Hey, I registered to comment that I'm 99% sure it's just an Exeggutor chasing Chillarmy.

Well they aren't removing all the other Pokémon for this title or anything; there's no reason why they couldn't have overlooked putting an older Gen Pokémon in the commercial.

EDIT: To clarify, I doubt they'd remove all old models as well, you can most probably trade your old Pokémon forward, correct? I haven't been paying overly close attention to the buzz, to be honest.

Heh, well I guess we'll see when the game is out. I think there'd be a lot of pretty disappointed fans if there were none of the old 'mons in the game. It'd be a very bold move by Nintendo, to strip away all familiar faces from the game.

Actually i zoomed in and it has three green leaves like Kurimuru or whatever and little white fangs and a yellow head so it could be a number of things, Kurimuru, Exeggutor, Yanapuu's Prevo/evo, Kurimuru's prevo/evo.

asta said:
Anone noticed you can hear reshirams cry in the third video at 1:33?

Yeah it sounds pretty cool :D. It kinda sounds like Giratina in a way, though I was expecting it to be different, and longer, considering it's a legendary. If Yin/Yang are opposites, does anyone else think that maybe Zekrom's cry would be Reshiram's in reverse? I don't think I heard Zekrom's anywhere.

keannofausto said:
Here is a screenshot of the new Pokemon in the daycare chasing Chillarmy
12700354.png

It looks like a turnip or a pineapple. My guess is grass/water if a pineapple or grass/ground if a turnip. Hey, we already have broccoli, why not these.:p

It also kinda looks like torchic's overworld sprite, just recolored. Anybody else think so?

I found out something very interesting in the third video. when they show dento's badge. you see they is like a circle thing surrounding it. well if you look closely along that circle, you can see two people in dentos gym. one with red hair and one with blue hair. i think that this is very interesting and may show us a clue. like that this may be a triple battle gym.

i also forgot to say that when you are going through dento's (and maybe his friend or siblings) gym, they are repeating the same quiz. maybe it is preparing you for the other trainers in the gym like i said in my earlier post.

ZebraGoomba said:
It looks like a turnip or a pineapple. My guess is grass/water if a pineapple or grass/ground if a turnip. Hey, we already have broccoli, why not these.:p

It also kinda looks like torchic's overworld sprite, just recolored. Anybody else think so?

Looks like an Exeggutor to me. :3

and on serebii.net, they have posted the evolutions of the starters. we dont know if they are real or not but they sure look like it. when that beta art for the anime came out, it showed mijumaru and tsutaaja's evolutions. and these pokemon that may be fake and are on serebii match those drawings.

Back