(1) 'Black' and 'White' Wii Commercials Reveal Many New Scenes [8/31]

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
I saw a scene were it showed some villian walking down a castle aisle with a crown and then a thron can be seen at the end .Then right after that it showed N as a child with pokemon why would N be in that scene because N is the one who is being crowned then it showed someone walking down an aisle that looked very much like N

a site just said they are fake sorry im glad actually they frekin suck:p

yea I know this..

scuba stevee said:
It more looks like magmortor and rhyperior decided to do the fusion dance.

LOL... Imagine if they added somethin' like that to Pokémon... Pokémon fusions!... But nah, it would too much like Digimon...

Anyway, Reshiram and Zekrom's battle looks epic... I think that if they show on these videos a battle between them, maybe in the games, you have to capture one of them to battle (and stop) the other... And both of their attacks kinda look special category but I may be wrong...

These games look pretty good with the new animations, battle mechanics and dynamic, game plot, etc. which makes up for my general dislike (or getting-used-to-lessness) of gen V pokémon.

BUT what most surprised me was this: The player can turn into a Pokémon when it goes to another player's game!!! Mystery Dungeon FTW!

NEW VIDEO POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE STARTERS FOUND IN 2CH AND FILB.DE
100% REAL MUST WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBxLEvVrvo

nathanielbrat1 said:
NEW VIDEO POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE STARTERS FOUND IN 2CH AND FILB.DE
100% REAL MUST WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBxLEvVrvo

Keep your pants on! They're not real!

Tracey was completely original to the anime.

Why would Max not be considered a main character? Because he had no Pokémon of his own?

I guess you got me with Tracey, but he was a short-lived main character in an entire region completely original to the anime. None of that has ever been repeated, which probably means they were just experimenting after Pokemon's initial success.
As for Max, that's exactly why. He wasn't a Pokemon trainer. He wasn't really that significant to the plot even though he was a "main" character.
As far as I'm concerned, the official anime formula is Ash, Pikachu, Male from the games, Female from the games, Team Rocket trio. The fact that Iris is in the games pretty much confirms this idea.

Hey, I registered to comment that I'm 99% sure it's just an Exeggutor chasing Chillarmy.

The Pokemon in the daycare is definitely not Exeggcutor.
First of all, I don't think they would be lazy enough to accidentally release a video featuring a past Pokemon. They have yet to feature any old Pokemon barring the special ones you get in the dream world.
Second of all, it looks nothing like the overworld sprite of Exeggcutor from HG/SS, which I assume would be the same in B/W since they kept the same style of "PC sprites."

Also, I highly doubt those were the evolutions of the starters a few pages back, although I admit I do like that final-staged Tsutaja :p

Below idea is just expectations and not official announcement!

In 2ch and Japanese forum like that, some people presume that Iris's identity would be a kind of legendary pokemon as RESHIRAM, ZECROM.

1. When an old man talks about Dragon pokemons(maybe RESHIRAM,ZECROM) in a temple, she is next to him. More or less she is related to this pokemons.

2. Her hair style implies some similarity with dragon. Her pokemon in hand is KIBAGO, dragon pokemon.

3. Sooner or later, 3rd version of this 5th gen will probably be released.
If so, that version's name will be some color according to "Black, White".
And there will be some legendary-like pokemon on package design.

By the way, It's said that the motif of this 5th gen is "Yin and yang".
This idea is based on "shade and light(black,white)",and more 5 factors, "tree, flame,earth,gold,water"

Now they assume this 5 factors mean "rainbow".

And "Iris" means "flower", and "rainbow"...

She is changed her figure for a secret reason???

...Anyway this is just a rumor, but at least Iris will be on important post in the story.

Serebii has some new screenshots of Black and White, and a new pokemon is in the first one. But that's all you can pretty much tell, that it's a new pokemon. It's in a musical so it's dressed up. It does have a bone in it's hand, so I was thinking a possible marowak evo, but you really can't tell if it's a accessory or not.

It was actually proven in the anime that pikachu is a boy. It was the episode when a evil togepi played tricks on ash and Co. and Team Rocket. Togepi(female) used attract and it proved these genders:
Pikachu=boy
Piplup=boy
Buneary=girl
croagunk=boy
seviper=boy
carnivine=boy
yanmega=girl (Which was really funny because Jesse didn't know yanmega was a girl and yanmega got all embarrassed.)

I might of added some or left some out, I couldn't remember that well.

Hey, i dont know if anyone noticed it already but what is that ''thing'' up in the right corner?
pkiebewefdsfszfzsrwzswr.jpg

It dont look like Broccoli Monkey to me, but i think it looks like that Pokemon in the Daycare who chases Chiriarmy...Im not sure, or i can be wrong and just see things.. ^^;

(pokemon chasing chillarmi) Its not eggxacutar (not good speller). Its sprite would be much bigger if it was.

That new evolution animation is. awesome. I wasn't expecting them to change that all too much, but I'm pleasantly surprised with that result. Also, bawww. I was hoping Iris wouldn't be in the games, but oh well. Hopefully she won't be too much in the games since she'll be a huge main character in the Anime. It seems TP is reviving the Legendaries. That's a cool concept with the Fossils and all, but it seems a tad cliche. Nice to see some background with N and the crown as well.

dmaster out.

I'm just amazed at the cut-scenes. Not only are there a lot of them, but they all look really detailed and amazing. See, why didn't they do this with D/P/Pt!? THESE ARE ON THE SAME CONSOLE!!! Therefore the Sinnoh games had the potential to contain cut-scenes like these! It's just a shame that the DS was "wasted" with the Sinnoh games, especially now that the 3DS is just around the corner... >.>

I just saw all of the videos from the previous post and man are they epic. The Graphics are amazing. I did not realize the DS was capable of these kinds of graphics. They sure went to the edge where the DS is concerned. It is just wow. Amazing XD. Blew me away.LOL.:)

Back