(1) 'Black' and 'White' Wii Commercials Reveal Many New Scenes [8/31]

The evolution screen and Zekrom's and Reshiram's attacks look absolutely awesome. (Is Zekrom's attack reminiscent of Pikachu Final Smash in Brawl or is it just me.)

Anyone else notice the rubik's cube like item N always has, I'm wondering what importance it'll have.

The improvement in animation makes it difficult to wait 6 months.

I think that the thing with grass on it's head looks like it will be the evolution of Kurimiru. Maybe a cocooon pokemon then something spectacular, like all the other regions!

Wow. The new animations and whatnot look sexy, for sure. =P I haven't seen a handheld game look that good for quite some time. ESPECIALLY one with usually 2D graphics.

Well im guessing they diddnt have the technology for it then, theyve been working on B/W for a few years now. So if they did that with DPPt, it woulda been in devopment back when they diddnt have the technology we have now.

the new games look amazing!! i expecially like the new battle scene, the moves can look much cooler now. but my favorite moves are reshirams and zekroms, they really work well with the new graphics.

Epiphany.

agpizwvizwuyc2vlchulegxw.jpg

Now, zoom in on the 2 green Pokemon.

This looks like the Oddish clone, yeah? I can clearly see three spike-like protrusions from the Pokemon's head, similar to the 'new' one in the vid.

doesnt reveal much, just reconfirms what we already knew from other media such as Oha Suta or leaked merchandise.

Back