(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Don't be silly, she obviously earned the title on her journey. <.<

The elite 4 and champion are weird having 4 pokemon only and the elites all the same level.

Also I speculated Belle would become champ.

I must say that there a some very good Pokemon here. :D
Like the yorkie... hermit crab... and there's SO many awesome Fighting types!
But yes, some of these designs are pretty bad. The worst one for me will have to be the trash bag final evolution.
LOOK AT ITS FACE!! O_O

I don't get why there is such a big level gap. It's 16 levels from the strongest Pokemon of the last E4 member to Belle's weakest.

@SDB: Yeah, that's.. pretty weird. I hope they aren't trying to make this one of the toughest Pokemon games or something... 'Cuz we aren't gonna go so far with the crappy stats of most of these new Pokemon.. x3

EDIT: Did they seriously edit my word to "crudpy"?
Seriously? XDDD

I hope they make it a little easy for us. It'll be hard to beat Belle unless people use the E4 to train for her.

EDIT: And that would mean having to lose to her a couple of times to keep on level-grinding.

Chillarmy's evolution = Lopunny all over again
Gear's full evolution = Magnezone all over again

I thought the games are new, lol.

Those Pokemon look pretty cool. I like the Grass and Fire Startes 2nd stages. They look awesome. I bet the grass one will have a lot of poison moves like they have had in the past XD.:)

Really, I'm buying this game for the actual plot and the improved graphics, which seem awesome.

The Pokemon themselves, however, are on the whole a huge disappointment. For many of them, either the designs or the stats destroy their appeal for me. Not impressed.

Hmmm, this would make Belle, the second female to be a champion in all of the pokemon games. Although, it still hasn't been confirmed if this is true for both versions or if it's entirely true at all.

Hey, at least they're putting some effort into making Black and White a little more challenging, maybe, than past Pokemon games like them. The Elite 4 and champion look like they'll be a fun battle challenge!

@MMXU
I agree. It does not seem right for the undominant rival to be champ. But it could still be true.

^Well, I don't mean that the plot actually has any depth compared to other games. I mean the whole Black City/White Forest thing, Nature vs. Technology, which is something new for the Pokemon games. Plus, the changing seasons are great.

The Pokemon, which are the heart and soul of POKEMON, are mostly terrible.

I mean the whole Black City/White Forest thing, Nature vs. Technology, which is something new for the Pokemon games.

True. But did they have to make Kurumiru on the side of Technology? Really?

If you'd copied that whole sentence, you'd have seen the word "maybe" in it. lol
I meant it's a possibility.

What?

@psyburn

"Hey, at least they're putting some effort into making Black and White a little more challenging, >>maybe<<, than past Pokemon games like them. The Elite 4 and champion look like they'll be a fun battle challenge!"

Belle as champ?? i would have thought Cheren would have been champ. maybe it could be version exclusives?? the level gap seems awsome to me it seems that even though Belle is the less dominant rival her pokemon could be higher level than yours (depending on how you train), but overall it seems cool.

Back