(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Wow, that list is so comprehensive and I'm glad that all the sprites have been released so far as well. This is great information coming in that we've all waited so long for. Thanks to everyone for helping out updating the main page! :)

I have to say with the Pokemon, most of them look really out of place and are mighty strange, but there are some standouts I do genuinely like and enjoy seeing their designs of. I'll be mighty sad if the Rotom formes do in fact lose their Ghost typing. That just really nerfs them. I was hoping for N to not be apart of Team Plasma, but it looks like that's a no on that one. I don't really like they limited the number of Pokemon boxes either. :F I like having a lot of room lol.

dmaster out.

Belle being the champion is a very interesting twist.....but if Belle was your childhood friend, how come you didn't know she was the Champion to begin with?

@ Rodom: Harkens back to R/B/Y when you had to battle your Rival, who was the Champion.

What's with the huge level increase from the last E4 member to the Champion?! It goes from a Lv. 50 to a Lv. 66. 16 level increase!

@Redneck: 1st one: It has a native american design influence for the first one. Nazca Bird was it?
2nd one: Looks fine to me.
3rd one: I have similar reasons to hate Grimer and Muk yet I don't.
4th one: It's probably intended to be a lesser dragon in comparison to the bigger and more fierce Ononokusu and Sazando.

I am loving Pendora, the final centipede pokemon. Best bug pokemon I think.
The elite four is an odd one, ghost, dark, pychic, and fighting.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE GAMES

Redneck said:
RE: (1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]
...I am truly dissapointed with some of these designs.

Maybe the Suigimori artwork will redeem a few, but some of these Pokemon are absolutely hideous and look like they were created in about 5 minutes.

First one is based off of the Nazca Lines.

Second is an Archaeopterix

Third I agree is dumb

Fourth I don't even know.

wow, this region is gonna be awesome, I loved how they turned the weird-robot-laser-bug into something really rad!
And that speculation thread was right, maguroko's evo will stand on two legs :D can't wait to get the game. hihihihi

Edit: OH, I want abagoora so baaaad :D:D:D

@ Sweet Dawn Berlitz

I'm glad Black and White kinda take on a lot of the R/B/Y attributes.

I wonder what happened to the second friend though? Cherren? (Wrong spelling. I'm sure of it.)

Does Belle only have 4 Pokemon with her though? That's all I'm seeing from Serebii.

@psyburn

You just raised a point in my mind that the other childhood friend could be champion in the other game, if Belle is the champion in only one. (I forgot the other friend's name)

Wasn't everything I'd hope GEN 5 would be but it's good enough, I can actually assemble a team just through these sprites...something I wasn't able to do in gen 4. >.<

Grass starter has grown on me, LOVING the Monkey trio, I'll probably have atleast 2 on my temam x), Warubiaru (Big crocodile) is really awesome, love the yorkie based pokemon cause...well I have one xD, and the hermit crab pokemon, I LOVE Hermit crabs and i finally got a hermit crab pokemon ;D....no Slowbro does not count. -.- Overall I'm very pleased.

Sadly...I did not get my Farfetch'd evolution this generation...there's always next gen, my leak-carrying evolution-less feathered freind...-takes gentlemen hat off is respect-

@ Densetsu:
The reason why there are no old Pokemon getting evolutions is probably because Isshu is so far away from the other regions.

Back