(1) 'Best Wishes' Previews Show Exciting Changes to the Animé [8/26]

Dances with Ninjas said:
I think the idea of him not aging is better than the idea of him being 20 years old, looking like he's 10, and traveling with 10-year-old girls.

Oh goodness, I'm dying so bad at that! This thread is turning out to be the most hilarious one I've read on here!

I guess it's hard not to be funny when dealing with Ash's huge new eyes...

yujry.jpg
*imagines this as a 20 year old and DIES!!!!!*

changing the eye design doesn't mean that ash had grownup this had happen to all the characters even the adult ones (jenny,joy,prof oak,etc.)

Wow, you guys are really getting crazy here.... 0.o

1. I don't think they have changed Ash at all. The animators just changed the way they draw people. I personally LOVE new way they draw his eyes and agree that he looks slightly older.

2. Okay, let me get this straight. ASH IS 10 YEARS OLD!!! He has been and will always be! No matter how long his journey is he will all ways be 10!

3. Some of you seem to have forgotten that the only reason Pokemon has an anime is to sell the games to every new generation of kids(And it works). There for he will never age and never become a Pokemon Master till the last game.

4. Last but not least, THE SHOW HASN'T STARTED YET!!! How could you guys be judging it if it hasn't even aired in Japan yet???? I agree that we should be optimistic but all you have to say that they are making it better and more like the original is that it's going to be fast-paced and the hat thing! I'm not saying it won't be, I'm just saying we don't know that yet.

Playerking95 said:
He is not 10 anymore. The show has stated that. Also i'm not the only one who thinks this.

What I mean is the WRITERS are purposely not ageing him. Even though in the anime they have stated that time has passed it has been inconsistent and was only to not cause confusion. This is a subject they just want us to Ignore. If you asked the writers how old he is they would just say he's 10.

LMAO, oh yeah, I remember him from the Deoxys movie. He will never be seen again, omf, I'm laughing so hard now that he was even brought up! *adds to profile*

Lol, Max didn't capture Deoxys o_O

But in any case, seeing as they got rid of Brock, they most likely won't be showing any characters from the previous series, keeping in line with the 5th gen exclusivity, sans Ash and Pikachu.

I mean that when max becomes a trainer, he will catch deoxys... sorry :)

this may be the first season in which Ash will not capture the Grass Starter of the region.

Why would he catch deoxy's sorry if he wanted to catch it in the deoxy's movie i never saw it the only Pokemon movies i haven't seen are, deoxy's one, jirachi one, arceus one and the zoroark one. Also max would catch jirachu, ralts, shuppet, mightyena and shroomish before capturing deoxy's, oh you must mean the deoxy's ranger special.

The graphics is nice! New look for Ash :D

they said that Best Wishes is now fast-paced,
so it will take a short time to make his pokemon evolve :D i'm excited!!

Back