(1) 'Best Wishes' Previews Show Exciting Changes to the Animé [8/26]

yea if Ash really had grown up is max should be 10 y o and became a trainer !!!
NO ONE WILL EVER GROW UP!~~

jessie's best wishes DESIGN !!
picture.php

Wow, you drew that? That is some nice artwork! I thought it was real for a second, until I noticed the grainy Pokeball, LOL.

Ikriolu said:
I'm hoping Ash's pickachu zaps her bike!

Its only something Pickachu would do!

If you're talking about Iris then I don't think that Pikachu will be zapping here bike. I don't think Iris will have a bike as transportation, she just needs trees and that is all she will need.

Ice Arceus said:
If you're talking about Iris then I don't think that Pikachu will be zapping here bike. I don't think Iris will have a bike as transportation, she just needs trees and that is all she will need.

That's why I'm already worried about Iris. Does anyone else think that she might be someone who actually LIVES in the wilderness? Maybe? I'm just kinda creeped out about her... I think it's the hair.

Ice Arceus said:

Maybe Pikachu will zap her favorite vine that she loves to swing on instead. :p

I really like how they remaked the scene in which Ash puts on gloves. It shows how much Ash has changed since the beginning.

Oh wow. This anime looks totally bomb diggity now. Ash's new eyes are totally cool. At least they're acknowledging he is indeed growing up. Dento's eyes still look a little weird though lol. I might actually get into the Anime when this comes out in the US.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Oh wow. This anime looks totally bomb diggity now. Ash's new eyes are totally cool. At least they're acknowledging he is indeed growing up. Dento's eyes still look a little weird though lol. I might actually get into the Anime when this comes out in the US.

dmaster out.

How? If anything, the new eyes make him look younger. :/

Not really. The eyes looked younger in Season 1. XD

dmaster out.

THEY. WENT. BACK. TO. THE. OLD. HAT. DESIGN..
I think I just peed.
and I like his eyes. and I think pickachu just slaughtered whatever he used iron tail on XD

NEW VIDEO POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE STARTERS FOUND IN 2CH AND FILB.DE
100% REAL MUST WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBxLEvVrvo

nathanielbrat1 said:
NEW VIDEO POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE STARTERS FOUND IN 2CH AND FILB.DE
100% REAL MUST WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBxLEvVrvo
Don't bother looking. It has been removed by user.

alypkm said:
anyway there is no level in the anime.
There is level in the anime. First season in that pokemon trainer school episode. Some kid was talking about how pidgey evolved into pidgeotto at a certain level.

Back