(1) Another Crazy Laptop Story For Your Enjoyment [1/17]

Water Pokémon Master said:
We mentioned it to them but they didn't see very interested in checking. It's probably too much trouble or something.

Wow. So they dont care if people keep getting mugged? I've heard of dumb cops, but thats just toomuch. Well im glad you didm't get stabbed or shot

WPM, don't take it wrong, but that was probably the most person thing anyone could have done.

... I know you said you know this, but really, I think it needs to be expressed AGAIN considering the fact that not only were you walking around the streets with a laptop in PLAIN sight, but you were doing this in an area nearby a huge city. LA no less.

Once again, I'm not trying to bash/flame/troll/whatever you, but I really, REALLY hope you don't try something like that again. We can live without mandatory updates, man. You're still better than most of the competition even then ;P

You're thinking of the main city. I was in the suburbs on the border of another city no where near it. The location didn't really have much to do with it.

yeah you definitly could have had them search for the guys fingerprints, even if they didnt seem interested. since he committed multiple crimes in the area they should have been all for searching for fingerprints. the police officers not wanting to do that was basically them saying " we dont care enough about the people to follow a very positive lead and keep more innocent people out of danger"

thats like, pro-active policing 101. (im in a law enforcement class at my high school)

Water Pokémon Master said:
We mentioned it to them but they didn't see very interested in checking. It's probably too much trouble or something.
It's also possible that there are way too many of your own fingerprints that it would be too hard to get an exact one. But being 13 I'm no expert on crimes. ;p

Stories like this make me glad I take martial arts but I don't know how much good it would do me if it were a gun instead of a knife. I guess you should be glad you weren't hurt or mugged.

omahanime said:
Will I get modded for starting a pool on WPM's laptop?

If you would have been, you wouldn't now cuz you asked to be modded :p

hope you get your old one back (the newer one).

I'm not getting it back - it's probably scrap parts by now. I'm waiting for the new Sony Vaio Z to come out, which will be anytime between the beginning of February and the end of March.

I'm glad your ok.
Hope, nothing like that ever happens to you again and hopefully they find that crook. D:​

Not be be a Jack --- but i seriously started laughing so hard LOL just cause i could picture someone from the Hood of LA on the side of the street with a new laptop LOL, then when a guy on a bike (why would you rob stuff on a bike anyway LOL Fail?) and pulls a knife... then you scream LOL. Maybe the scream idea wasent a good thing, my friend dylan who lives in LA (i dont live there im a proud canadain eh) was mugged and he started screaming and just more people came and jacked his shoes LOL. Ah the joys of saying LOL way to much in a post :p

WPM? L.A. is full of mouggers and is one of the highest populated areas for sealing next to Detroit and Chicago so be aware and know your suroundings at all costs and by golly CARRY A CELL PHONE. Set 9-11 to number 5 and secretly press that and sent and you will dial in less than 5 seconds.:)

Well, I'm not usually the one to complain, but this time I believe Squid Rooster is right. It would be better if there was just a sidenote about this in one of the real articles, with a link to the entire thing. It's not something that should take up this much space on the main page. I find it quite annoying, as I really don't care about how you almost got mugged.
It was especially annoying since I pretty much had to read the thing to find out what that question mark on Sunday was (as no other sites bothered to say so (not even Filb.de, who posted the Ranger-clip from Pokémon Sunday)). ._.,

Sorry. *rolls away*

Back