(1) 75+ 'Dark Explorers' Scans! [4/24]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) 85+ 'Dark Explorers' Scans! [4/24]

I bet people are shocked to see haxorus in this set even though it has horrible attacks

These scans make me even more excited for the PR!!!

I'm supprised we actually got that Haxorus.

Empoleon's looking like a boss from that angle!

Yes! Now I can carry on with my life knowing that alternate art N has been included in this set <3

Thoroughly content with this set. I used to think it was gonna be so bad before, looks like I was wrong.

Yep, get those colorless dragons in now. Some of this artwork is just great. Eo's Juniper, MAHOU's Eevee, Komayama's Galvantula (which is a rare, grrr) and Saito's Plusle and Minun I want now!

Loving The Banner. I really want the rare candy. I've been playing since HGSS And never gotten one. Also, I love the Plusle and Minun artwork. So.. Yeah. Looks cool.

Accelgor's attack is called "Deck and Cover".

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And at least Enhanced Hammer is a good replacement for Lost Remover when we lose it. Same thing, pretty much. On the side, Rare Candy and Ultra Ball are confirmed. Excellent.

NO!!!!1!!! That Haxorus means no Cobalion Strength Deck cutest thing ever Lillipup! I don't care if the Haxorus is actually going to be useful to some extent. I am ANGRY!

WOO! ultra ball in english print. never thought it would happen :D

and rare candy finally gets a reprint, along with the alt-art supporters (with the recent round of reprints and promos, NV-on format anyone? no? ok then)

it's a shame empoleon came so late into the game, after ZekEels had securely planted it's footing in the metagame. the {L} weakness makes the card near-unplayable

Enhanced Hammer's original translation said it only discards a Special Energy attached to the defending Pokemon. Well at least now it's better! Haxorus is definitely a surprise.

Why does Chatot have to be cursed with being so bad? It should have the ability Chatter. "Sing a commonly known song to your opponent. If you are on key, draw 7 cards."

Yay, a sui illustrated Ducklett. I'm sad she hasn't been designing many cards lately. I'm pleased with the artwork in the set so far. There's only one artwork I really can't stand. That FA Tornadus-EX is so ugly.

The Yoshi said:
Why does Chatot have to be cursed with being so bad? It should have the ability Chatter. "Sing a commonly known song to your opponent. If you are on key, draw 7 cards."
Quiet, you.

The Yoshi said:
^Fine, we can call it "Chortle". But in all honesty, they need to up the viability of Chatot cards.
No we can't.

I think Chatot MD was a one-hit wonder, or maybe the DP block was just really really good. We got Chatot G, after all.

Now we laugh at every Pokemon card they make...or almost every Pokemon card they make. The Trainers are fine, thankfully.

Almost nothing changed for the Eeveelutions (besides the fact that Vaporeon actually has more hp, which should have been the case). I just feel mocked by this. Even the art is iffy at best (with the exception being Vaporeon yet again).

"Deck and Cover".......now I have to build a deck with him in it now.

Fraxureking said:
So hoping for 4-3 Galvantula when I go to my PR <3
Destroy the free retreaters!

Actually that's a point. Does anyone know how Galvantula's attack would work with Skyarrow Bridge, or has there not been any official ruling on it yet? Just thinking it might make a somewhat useful Tornadus counter if the attack did the extra damage.

TragicTheSaddening said:
"Deck and Cover"....now I have to build a deck with him in it now.

Actually that's a point. Does anyone know how Galvantula's attack would work with Skyarrow Bridge, or has there not been any official ruling on it yet? Just thinking it might make a somewhat useful Tornadus counter if the attack did the extra damage.
1) ikr?

2) I'm guessing it checks for a Pokemon's Retreat Cost after all effects are applied, since that's what attacks like that usually do. (Go check Dusclops DP for an example.) That's what I would say.

Skyarrow Bridge is reducing the Pokemon's Retreat Cost, so you'd factor that in. So Galvantula could do gigantic damage to a Tornadus or Tornadus EX if there's a Skyarrow in play.

Jolteon- Electrigun
Minun- Electrishower
Galvantula- Electrisilk.

Seems like they're running out Electiattacks.

Aww I'm going to rage. Hopefully the Eevee from the Japanese Zekrom deck gets printed eventually. I wanted that artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back