(1) 75+ 'Dark Explorers' Scans! [4/24]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
1) ikr?

2) I'm guessing it checks for a Pokemon's Retreat Cost after all effects are applied, since that's what attacks like that usually do. (Go check Dusclops DP for an example.) That's what I would say.

Skyarrow Bridge is reducing the Pokemon's Retreat Cost, so you'd factor that in. So Galvantula could do gigantic damage to a Tornadus or Tornadus EX if there's a Skyarrow in play.

*Wants to turn the clock forward*

A Spider that is useful. :D

FireMeowth said:
See, there's this nice little thing called blister promos...

Maybe but unlikely... That lillipup already has 1 year or so and Dark Rush had a considerable number of tie-in promos. While 3 (at least) got into the set, there's still a few of them...

Haxorus, Empoleon, and Volcarona are my favorite cards so far, due to the artwork.
Kinda overwhelming set I feel, nothing really stands out.

Oh well.

Every time I look at a set, I look to see which cards Tomokazu Komiya has done. It's only Drilbur in this set, isn't it?

I've also never heard of Megumi Mizutani before. Is she a new illustrator? I like how she drew N remarkably on-model, but you can still tell it's not Sugimori's work.

Fraxureking said:
*Wants to turn the clock forward*

A Spider that is useful. :D

Last I checked, Galvantula did see some use in VGCs in 2010 and 2011. I also use Galvantula on the Battle Subway's Wi-Fi line and it works wonderfully.

Hehe I like how all 4 Tynamo cards have one move each from Tynamo's movepool. I wonder what move(s) the next Tynamo card will have...lol.

Frost said:
Go away, Haxorus. I wanted the missing Lillipup card we never got and probably won't get now.

Yeah, Lillipup is alot cuter, and this haxorus isn't any good.

RE: (1) 85+ 'Dark Explorers' Scans! [4/24]

Zorua said:
Yes! Now I can carry on with my life knowing that alternate art N has been included in this set <3

Thoroughly content with this set. I used to think it was gonna be so bad before, looks like I was wrong.

hehe,that's all right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back