(1) 100+ 'Black & White' Set Scans [4/17]

So there is a pikachu hope I get it. I will be going to the prerelease on the 24th maybe I can even get scans of what pokebeach does not have.

OMG I love how the Energy looks in this set ^.^

Anyways...
-I hate how the Ability icon looks
-I don't care about the yellow borders (since I did use them for some fakes once xD)
-The set isn't anything special. The only good cards in this set are decent =/

Like in the base Diamond and Pearl set (I believe that's where they came from), I hope the energies can possibly come as reverse holos. That would be amazing.

Gliscor said:

-The set isn't anything special. The only good cards in this set are decent =/

DP/Plat era power creeps make it appear that way. It's pretty balanced in comparison.

I thought they were going to print the Ultra-rares like Japan, but no, it's just an horrible reverse holo effect...

the artwork is repetitive in this set.
they all look like they were drawn by the same artists and placed in same scenery.
all the pictures are in natural environments that has grass, trees. way too much green overall
and all the artwork look basic, simple ken sugimori style art

well in my opinion(which im sure you all dont really care)i think this is the best set we got this format and since sp is taking our games im going to say this was best of all dp-on sets ever.

this is just my opinion

What is with all the art by Masakazu Fukuda? I was beginning to warm up to his style, but he's taken a huge step backwards this generation.
But, "Krookoroll" is the best attack name I've ever heard. IMO, it outclasses "Everyone Explode Now".

I really hate all the complaints about this set. This set is actually better than some of the sets we've gotten recently. Those new energys look pretty cool, I still like the CoL ones better, but they're definitely going to be more common and worth trading for. There are some pretty good cards in this set but I don't think the sets full potential will be seen until after the rotation when the format slows down a little.

6-Dimension said:
What is with all the art by Masakazu Fukuda? I was begginning to warm up to his style, but he's taken a huge step backwards this generation.
But, "Krookoroll" is the best attack name I've ever heard. IMO, it outclasses "Everyone Explode Now".

Imo, Fukuda's art is as good as ever in this set. In fact, him and Naoki Saoto are the only 2 artists that stand out to me in this set.

So many ultra rare zekrom's and reshirams were pulled at my pre-release yesterday, maybe 7 or 8 out of 20 players.
Only got 1 ultra rare pikachu though, so it seems pretty rare. Juniper was amazing at the pre-release and emboar/reshiram destroyed everything else.

Oh look. It's the new HGSS set that reprinted a bunch of mediocre cards from Base Set (and upgraded some of them).
In short, the set is decidedly boring.

http://pokebeach.com/scans/black-and-white/38-alomomola.jpg

Best
Card
EVER!

Wow...I hope we get a strong rotation, prolly HGSS on, but when this becomes the oldest set, it'll remind us 23 year olds what it was like to...

OMG HITMONCHAN!
http://pokebeach.com/scans/black-and-white/62-sawk.jpg

AND ALAKAZAM! Where's my old Chansey's and Scoop ups???
http://pokebeach.com/scans/black-and-white/57-reuniclus.jpg

And Ol' Oak got sexier ;)

Back