(1) 10 'Shiny Collection' Cards Revealed! [12/21]

So cute :) If I would guess some other potential pokémon that will be in this set it would be Chikorita, Vulpix, Ponyta, Emolga, Misdrevous, Togepi and maybe Bunary. Thought, would prefer some more evolved pokémon so maybe Rapidash and Ninetales.

It's like Pokemon tried to pose for a sports illustrated calendar. They look really awkward. Gardevoir kinda disturbs me like it's saying "look at my legs ;)" too weird. And I love Gardevoir so that's a shame. Really good attack though it forces the opponent to deliver a decisive blow unless they want damage counters on themselves. Also the Reshiram is more playable than the EX since it can spam Blue Flare with Emboar while the EX damages himself 50/50 making the extra 50 HP kinda worthless so I can see why it's reprinted.

Hey, FA Shaymin EX is the best artwork for a EX card, hands down. Don't hate, appreciate.

<script>alert('boo');</script>

puddizzle said:
Hey, FA Shaymin EX is the best artwork for a EX card, hands down. Don't hate, appreciate.
Debatable. It's good but I don't think it's the best.
Plus, the non-FA EX cards all have better pictures than the FA anyway (Mewtwo and Darkrai are both spectacular pictures), so it's almost a moot point.

I like the FA darkrai B/C FA Darkrai and becuase I think the promo in the right light looks like the black was done in sharpie.

They've released 3 official pics:

sc_photo_03.jpg

Let's see that Piplup.

{C} Charm: During your opponent's next turn, any damage from attacks done by the Defending Pokemon is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

{W}{C} Peck: 20 damage.

inb4 this replaces the other Piplup in Empoleon decks

Thunder Crown said:
Why did we get a full-art SKYLA card?

Frost said:
Because fanboys.

Fixed. inb4 full-art Elesa.
Speaking of which, I now know what Elesa's old occupation was before she was a model.

She was...
...a department store girl.

csi_miami_yeah.jpg

Well, I think Piplup being uncommon makes my common basics all being reprints theory look more likely. And heh, now that I've bothered looking, Purrloin's attack IS Captivate. (More accurately, its name is identical to the Boundaries Crossed/Freeze Bolt Purrloin's.) So it IS definitely a reprint. :p (There was little doubt about that, though, IMO, given Captivate fits with this mini-set far, far more than Taunt.)

More on-topic, I think I prefer the original Piplup over this one in Empoleon. The extra damage can be useful.

Oh dear Arceus, you had to say that didn't you...

Is it just me or is this something other people would be willing to buy from Japan??

Back