(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Leaking, New Character ‘Higana’ [11/12]

First, yes!!!

Okay, anyone find it odd this character goes from using a Mega Salamence to a...Whismur? This better be one powerful little thing or else it just seems like such a downgrade.

You know, it's odd to me that Rayquaza gets something special (mega evolution) and yet it's 'nemesis' Deoxys doesn't get anything at all. Granted I know it got three alternate forms but that was so three generations ago.

Hey Hold it! Why did the water pokemon master said "all megas have been revealed?" Does that mean that there is 0% chance that we see Mega Milotic and Mega Flygon ? I hope that is not true and there are more megas for the game except from the demo.... Lastly I believe it is great to see another side story apart from the main and more characters included ! Can't Wait ...

ps (1)Guys is there a chance for Battle Frontier ? I am so hyped returning to hoenn and battling the frontier brains !!
(2) Mega Milotic and Mega Flygon ??

Green777 said:
Hey Hold it! Why did the water pokemon master said "all megas have been revealed?" Does that mean that there is 0% chance that we see Mega Milotic and Mega Flygon ? I hope that is not true and there are more megas for the game except from the demo.... Lastly I believe it is great to see another side story apart from the main and more characters included ! Can't Wait ...

ps (1)Guys is there a chance for Battle Frontier ? I am so hyped returning to hoenn and battling the frontier brains !!
(2) Mega Milotic and Mega Flygon ??

I still have hope for some megas being in the final build of the game. Back during the corocoro leaks for x/y, we didn't know all the megas going to be in the game. They'll probably save some for us to find in oras like they did with x/y.. it'll just seem weird to not give wallace's sig pokemon a mega, and while the new contest girl got her mega altaria the new secret base guy didn't.. even mega beedrill without butterfree seems odd.

All I can say is.. 8 more days, prepare to be either amazed or disappointed.

Well I love the fact that I see M Rayquaza fighting Deoxys and that I see the spaceship launching (I really hope we get to fly) and also I love Higana's design (she looks like a badass). But no more mega...I mean its highly unlikely that we will get new megas since we got at least a mega per issue then again who knows I hope they kept some for the release.

I have three tabs open, and when I see the (1) in the thread title for this tab I keep thinking I have a Facebook notification.

Anyway,

It personally doesn't matter to me whether there are any more megas or not. I would've liked to see Mega Ludicolo, Shiftry, and Torkoal, but it's not a big or even microscopic deal to me if we've already been shown all of them.

I can't wait to hear the themes for all the legendaries on the 3DS! For the trios, I really hope they make all three available, instead of what they did in FRLG with the beasts and XY with the birds where you only get one which is determined by your starter. Also nice to see that Deoxys will be available in-game without having to get it through an event, and the space screenshot is amazing!

Higana and Aqua/Magma spoilers because my thoughts include stuff from the demo coding leaks DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED ABOUT STUFF THAT HASN'T BEEN OFFICIALLY REVEALED DON'T EVEN QUOTE THIS POST BECAUSE YOU'LL SEE THE TEXT WITHIN THE SPOILER
Higana/Zinnia seems to be in the same age range as Brendan/May, maybe 2-3 years older. For some reason, I expected her to be in her 20s. I like her face, though. I wonder what significance the Whismur has, because she doesn't use it or its evolutions in either of the two battles with her. Also, I thought Zinnia and the Whismur girl mentioned in the dialogue were two separate people going from the grunt's wording, but apparently not.

Courtney and Matt look really pissed in the page they're on. It's kind of unnerving seeing them like that, because Courtney seems like one of those people who are constantly mellow/laid-back, and Matt is happy-go-lucky even when he loses to you in the demo. Those two were really attached to their bosses, so that's probably why. I wonder what their post-game plans are.

Wow! This makes me even more excited for the actual gameplay! If we get to go to space, and hear all the new themes of the legendary Pokemon and so and so... wow.

I'm actually quite interested to see how Higana will fit into the plot because she wasn't there in the original games (although I haven't played them).

I would so hunt Deoxys on the first chance I get, assuming of course there aren't any shiny locks (not holding my breath)
It's nice they included an event like that since the last time a Deoxys was ever distributed (for America) was '08-ish...

Well, I suppose we won't know for sure until eight days from now whether or not the locks have returned.
Otherwise, I'm psyched they're including so many legends into one game, it's nice they brought back the Kami trio since the last time they were seen was the original BW.

Am I the only one thinking Deoxys will only be available through some kind of "event" that requires a code/streetpass/living in Japan?

So, most notable to me among the legends available is the fact Darkrai is missing. Seems like a big let down to me that his counterpart is there but not him. Hopefully they make him available.

I hope Deoxys will be obtainable in-game...!

But, what about Jirachi? I guess we'll have to transfer our Event-Jirachis (those who got it, of course), but I still hope otherwise...!

The link between Deoxys and Rayquaza has always been an anime thing that makes absolutely zero sense. If the games are going to start taking anime stuff for granted, I'm calling this BS.

Pokémon just posted video confirming the leaks.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4HlADiJFI5c

LLR said:
Pokémon just posted video confirming the leaks.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4HlADiJFI5c

Holy crap. We're actually going to space. They actually turned a fan rumor legit. Whoa.

You know, regarding megas, right now I'm not sure it matters if there are more or not. Yeah, I would have loved to see a Mega Flygon or a Mega Milotic or a Mega Butterfree or even Mega Slowking. They would have made sense and gone along with some of the counterpart themes like they did with Mega Gardevoir and Mega Gallade for example, but I don't think this is the end of the road for megas.

Let's not forget that we still have Z or X2/Y2 coming. My guess is we'll start hearing about this stuff by about mid next year for a a February 2016 release. That's when we'll probably start being told about at least thirty new mega evolutions which I bet will span across all six generations.

And of course, speaking ccg wise, it's going to take four years at this rate to bring out all of the megas we already currently know about.

According to serebii.net, the localized name for this trainer is Zinnia.

Back