“Crown Zenith” Special Set and Products Officially Revealed!

The best thing about the Charizard complaining is that it's gonna start all over again a set or two later with the first Charizard ex, then again soon after with the Terrestrialized Charizard ex.
The thing is how much are they really worth? I mean back in the day Charizard was worth a lot but you only had a handful of them. Every time they print Charizard they kind of devalue the other ones a little

We already have a Radiant Charizard, you have 900 Pokemon to choose from and you choose Charizard twice
I know let’s choose a random pokemon…
Castform e.g.

Raidiant Castform Hp 90
basic

Ability: Weather Selecting
once during your turn, discard 2 cards from your hand if you do. Search your deck for a stadium card and put it into play, (shuffle your deck afterwards.)

WWFC climate-agedon 190
Discard all tools and stadiums in play, then discard the top 3 cards of your opponent’s deck, put 3 damage counters in all your opponent’s pokémon, switch your opponent’s active onto the bench then shuffle Raidant Castform into the deck.

weakness F x2 resistance None retreat 0

is it much... No but it’s a niche pokémon given use, I love when pokémon give good cards to bad pokémon like lumineom (who let’s face it, you didn’t know the name of before brilliant stars & makes me sad when pokémon just make another Charizard.

Yeah charizard has literally never had a true flying type "normal" card. It has the one "crystal type" card but that doesnt have much to do with it being flying type but rather the crystal mechanic
The people making this game seem to have an aversion to giving certain pokemon cards for their other type. Fighting Swampert, Fighting Blaziken, Psychic Lugia, Psychic Solgaleo, Psychic Ultra Necrozma, Psychic Decidueye, Psychic/Fairy Primarina, Colorless Charizard, Psychic Venusaur, Fighting Emboar...sometimes they just forget certain pokemon have other types : (

"According to the press release, the Galarian Gallery will introduce nine different cards that can be combined to reveal a larger image."

you said *9* that combine?? soooooo that's gonna be another glorious set of eeveelutions right?... right?? ?

The people making this game seem to have an aversion to giving certain pokemon cards for their other type. Fighting Swampert, Fighting Blaziken, Psychic Lugia, Psychic Solgaleo, Psychic Ultra Necrozma, Psychic Decidueye, Psychic/Fairy Primarina, Colorless Charizard, Psychic Venusaur, Fighting Emboar...sometimes they just forget certain pokemon have other types : (
I think youre right with some of these, but lugia has had a few psychic type cards, I know i have at least one from ex era. Same with blaziken and swampert ex being fighting type. Venusaur being psychic would not have happened until recently as for the bulk of pkm tcg history poison type was represented as grass (hence nidoking being grass in base set). As for the rest of these, yeah idk why TPC refuses to let them represent their secondary type

"According to the press release, the Galarian Gallery will introduce nine different cards that can be combined to reveal a larger image."

you said *9* that combine?? soooooo that's gonna be another glorious set of eeveelutions right?... right?? ?
We do know that there is another leafeon v alt.... ?

I think youre right with some of these, but lugia has had a few psychic type cards, I know i have at least one from ex era. Same with blaziken and swampert ex being fighting type. Venusaur being psychic would not have happened until recently as for the bulk of pkm tcg history poison type was represented as grass (hence nidoking being grass in base set). As for the rest of these, yeah idk why TPC refuses to let them represent their secondary type
Not really true. Poison was only under grass in gens 1-3. Then it was under Psychic in gens 4-7, and as of gen 8 is under Darkness. So it spent the most time under Psychic, both in terms of generations and time.

Back