“Crown Zenith” Special Set and Products Officially Revealed!

Why would it leak through PTCGL?
The Battle Pass in Live runs from the release of one set to the release of the next, so the Silver Tempest pass's end date will be roughly the same date as the SVex international release (likely the day before).

I'm not one to do the whole "NO!!! NOT CHARIZARD!!!" schtick here on Pokebeach because I find it annoying. I see Charizard getting multiple cards as an inevitability, so it doesn't bother me. But seeing a second Radiant Charizard irked me. Including these 3, there are only 16 Radiant Pokemon cards. And 2 of them had to be Charizard? Nah... That's some nonsense. Charjabug is a weird choice, but at least an interesting one, though.

Glad to see the 'Trainer Gallery' Morpeko V-Union finally being released too. Please overprint this product, TPCi. For once. Let's not have a repeat of the disastrously-handled Marnie Premium Tournament Collection. Honestly, do that for all of these products. A lot of them look good.

I think they just wanted a mascot and saw that they still needed to release the rainbow vstar Japan got somehow. Also gen 8 did have 2 different sinnoh games. So it's not that strange when you think about it.
Article mentions special art so it's probably a SAR and not the Rainbow Rare.

While this all looks sick, i worry this will have Celebrations-like hype, will be hard to find at first, and has major price crashes long-term. I sure hope not!

I'm thinking we'll get the official SVex reveal next week as well, especially since PTCGL is gonna leak the release date anyway.
They are most liley not gonna reveal anything about SVex until VSTAR Universe releases.

Back