PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Hoping for that lmao

With only 8 VStar I think the chances of them getting VStars just got shot down 😭
Oh how I hate it when I am wrong. ANOTHER CHARIZARD!?!?!?!?! THAT POKEMON RECEIVED TWO RADIANT!?!?!?! AAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Charizard is THE definition of pokemon. Time to finally put pikachu in the GS Ball and "forget about it".

leonardojosv

Aspiring Trainer
I'm here for charjabug. People complain when it's popular Pokemon (yes Charizard is heavily overused) people complain when it's neglected pokemon. Let charjabug have it's time in the light.
Honestly not even mad, just confused lol. You’re right

Polaris

Charjibug will obviously have an energy attachment ability, where it either becomes an energy or gets energy when put into play or something. That's cool. Screw Radiant Charizard 2; Radiant Charizard is the only expensive radiant and now there's another one? So lame

Faceless Wonder

Eevee enthusiast
Are we getting a Ultra Premium collection like we usually do for these special sets?
Can’t remember if they’re announced later... 🤔

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I'm thinking we'll get the official SVex reveal next week as well, especially since PTCGL is gonna leak the release date anyway.

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
Why are we getting another Radiant Charizard in this set?
They think Zard is the most effective way to sell product. Funny thing is look at evolving skies prices vs brilliant stars. They could have given Dragonite, Rayquaza, eeveelutions a radiant and people would probably be more excited to chase those than another Zard.