H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol I know Right? I'm still confused who some of these others are still...I'm doin' great BTW :D,how have you been?
    HypnoticLuxray, Too true, just 3 and a half weeks for me, then going to college with my best friends and get a part time job. It's gonna be great.
    Anything to look forward to in the future?
    HypnoticLuxray, Oh, long time no talk, I have feel a bit pressured, got a lot of work for school piling all at once.

You?
    HypnoticLuxray, You really should! It definitely picks up story wise, especially if you've gotten into the Zelda series before.
    HypnoticLuxray, Thanks for the early Birthday wish (for me anyway). I wish you had stuck with SS through longer, really though. Judging the game on the early hours, at least for most games is a huge mistake, especially this one. I don't even think I used a Shield until I was much further into the game too. The game rewards you with the story that is heartfelt by the end.
    My villain in Issue #714 was Firefly. I also cross paths with John Jones aka the Martian Manhunter.
    HypnoticLuxray, I use my middle finger for button mashing. It's a tradition I've done since M&L Superstar Saga, and it's worked quite effectively.
    (It doesn't buckle like my index finger would, and I can mash the button optimally at roughly 10-12 times per second.)
    HypnoticLuxray, I think Kamek and then the final were reasonably difficult, though - more so Kamek because of all the tricks he throws at you. #2 and 3 you could practically sneeze on and win.
    But the Piranha Plant is pretty unreasonable, yeah.
    Crater Crawl is easy. The problem I have is with the first Boss Battle, the Piranha Plant. (And the thing Hatman said.)
    Oh, right. The first boss battle.

Yeah the amount of mashing you have to do for that is stupid >_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back