§Reshiram§
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I got your FC registered in my pal pad. Had to write it down on a piece of paper; but I got it. Thanks, I think I'm gonna give up too. I want a shiny, but I think I'd want something other than Cobalion. o_O Can you please inbox me buddy? I tried to compose a message for you but my computer doesn't have those squiggly marks before and after the Reshiram name in your profile.
    Oh that is so cool! I was on my grandfather's laptop at the time.Did I tell you I have four of my own? Chinchou, Ninjask, Dialga, and Vullaby. I also have LOTS from trades and giveaways. I'm currently soft resetting for shiny Cobalion. I started last night and so far I'm about 400 SRs in.
    I'm online! We can trade anytime you like, and I have almost half a box of legit shinies that I've got from various friends. If you can get your shinies cloned, then maybe we can trade shiny for shiny. :D
    It blocks out H O M O and replaces it with person, so I really meant no h o m o. Sorry for the confusion.
    I am autistic too Kent. I have Asperger's. No homo, but you are a beautiful person. We have quite a bit in common. And yeah, sorry for my late response too man. You're right I accidentally did put the wrong friend code man. Thanks for telling me congrats on my newest shiny, and I'll change my friend code right ASAP.
    Did you get my friend code? Let's trade tonight, at about 6 P.M. In the wi-fi room, because I don't have computer access at home.
    OMG OMG OMG!!! I just caught a shiny Vullaby yesterday! :DDD I have been hunting for a shiny for two weeks, and I finally settled on shiny bouffalant. After only 2085 random encounters, I finally got my first gen V shiny and my first planned random encounter shiny!
    Hey dude. please add me :) I am also a Shiny Hunter, and I swear I would never screw you over with any illegits
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back